2018-11-29 Red Dead Redemption 2 Online - prepare for dumb trolls tonight all

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
[2018-11-30 02:47:47 UTC] thirdeyethethird: cheer50 plz roleplay as someone besides yourself. make a character up. chat will help with setting a quick character bible

DSP's reponse "NO," then moved on to the next cheer.

Zero fun allowed.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
[2018-11-30 02:47:47 UTC] thirdeyethethird: cheer50 plz roleplay as someone besides yourself. make a character up. chat will help with setting a quick character bible

DSP's reponse "NO," then moved on to the next cheer.

Zero fun allowed.
LOL, that would be a great sign to send him thru the mail "hang this up in your "office"" the sign "Zero Fun Allowed Zone"

but if people are trying to join his game. theres only one thing that i ask, when you hogtie him. say over voice "im hogtying you like the pig you are" add some personal flare if you want "oink oink phil"

Last edited:

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
he's in a bad mood today...
probably cause of kon on his forums this morning XD

sidenote, anyone play red dead online yet? is it any good?

edit: he had 2 extra pts to put in either health, stamina, and deadeye. he put it in stamina and deadeye. idk how this affect online, but knowing phil. having less health is going to peeve him off XD

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
sidenote, anyone play red dead online yet? is it any good?
I got to level 9 after I started playing today and really the only issues(which might be added/fixed) is everyone is using auto aim, and there's no penalty to killing people or being killed, just slight annoyance. Also you spawn 100ft away from where you died, so there's a lot of shitheads on it just killing people for no reason. Zero incentive except to be a cunt. Also you get jack shit for rewards and a lot of the guns and outfits are expensive.

Also it doesn't have proximity chat but the hunting is fun. Except you gotta worry about the shitheads.

Ratko_Falco

kiwifarms.net
The fact that Dave heavily relies on auto aim for shooting shows how much of scrub he is. He can get headshots with auto aim, he just needs to aim up the head as it is auto locked. This isn't hard to learn.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I got to level 9 after I started playing today and really the only issues(which might be added/fixed) is everyone is using auto aim, and there's no penalty to killing people or being killed, just slight annoyance. Also you spawn 100ft away from where you died, so there's a lot of shitheads on it just killing people for no reason. Zero incentive except to be a cunt. Also you get jack shit for rewards and a lot of the guns and outfits are expensive.

Also it doesn't have proximity chat but the hunting is fun. Except you gotta worry about the shitheads.
That sounds fun, but I’ve always been the PK sort. One of the reasons I hated GTA V so much was having to pay the deductible on someone’s car if they had insurance on it. I got lucky and the money glitch kept me loaded until I got bored with the game. Care Bears are ruining multiplayer games. I only tuned in to see Phil get trolled, but there was none of that. Dunno why I got my hopes up, the dude takes insane measures to protect himself from trolling.

Ratko_Falco

kiwifarms.net
That sounds fun, but I’ve always been the PK sort. One of the reasons I hated GTA V so much was having to pay the deductible on someone’s car if they had insurance on it. I got lucky and the money glitch kept me loaded until I got bored with the game. Care Bears are ruining multiplayer games. I only tuned in to see Phil get trolled, but there was none of that. Dunno why I got my hopes up, the dude takes insane measures to protect himself from trolling.
He wasn't playing free mode, only game modes. If he was playing on free mode like in GTAO then he would have been easily trolled.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino