• ”Gender neutral bathrooms are a fantastic idea. As a woman who has a beard, I've been angrily confronted for using women's rooms”

Featured 2018-12-04 - Tommy Tooter crossover with Virgo Rouge

Discussion in 'Tommy Tooter' started by Null, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:17 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Tommy is gross. Discussing his grossness in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. Make new threads for significant events and use the appropriate thread prefix if needed. Be concise in describing the thread.

@yawning sneasel is the premiere of this board and all issues should go to him.

1. On Tommy's Channel, a 3-hour livestream on the 3rd day of Hanukkah takes a twist when Virgo Rouge calls and they have a delightful discussion about dogfucking, pedophilia, and drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haTRQ-EOFpE

Virgo later makes a video after my 5th day of Hanukkah stream where I go over this call with viewers defending him further (but still exclusively referring to him as a man lmfao).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAX7d0CTEF8

On my video, she left some comments.

upload_2018-12-7_19-15-59.png
    upload_2018-12-7_19-16-14.png
    upload_2018-12-7_19-16-27.png
    upload_2018-12-7_19-17-16.png

Stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Vnpv5EY5A

• Winner  x 19
    • Semper Fidelis  x 9
    • Informative  x 7
    • Like  x 4
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Best case scenario: They start attacking each other and we end up with Mutually Autistic Destruction.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. This is not their first spat. Back in February, Marissa called Tom while he was streaming:

He told Marissa that he wouldn't upload their conversation online, then of course did so anyway. This pissed Marissa off, and she made a video at the time talking about it, and referring to Tom as a man.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Tommy has a degree in marine biology?

I fucking doubt that. If he actually does, then it's clear decades of eating garbage and doing hard drugs have fucked him even harder than I thought

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard You have a tenuous grasp of the English language

kiwifarms.net
  5. On the third day of Hanukkah my true love gave to me: a fuck ton of beastility, childfuckery

And a shit ton of drugs in an alleyway

...thanks Yahweh.

• Feels  x 5
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    #5 bearycool, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:55 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 3:01 PM
    bearycool

bearycool The Movie Night Queen
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Does this mean the MERGE is happening? Damn it Chris, I doubted you.

• Winner Winner x 12
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong Shunned for Islamophobia.

kiwifarms.net
  7. This is really bizarre to watch. virgo is totally oblivious to the fact that he don't accept he is a man. And tommy doesn't exactly impress the other party with his drug addled hoboisms either. "he isn't a hobo you guys he have a degree in marine biology." ----- "actually I was living on the streets doing drugs for years and I am a woman with balls do not call me a man"

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    BSV

BSV Vidar Viking Elvi
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. What's really surreal is that if they really start going at each other in earnest, we might come to a situation where at least one of them comes to the realization that some people featured on the forums deserve a level of ridicule. I'm not really getting my hopes up, as that level of awareness is probably unrealistic for these two, but if it does happen my money's on Virgo, as she seems less crazy.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. The only sane thing Mariss has done is use the correct pronouns with Tommy.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. "This is why I don't trouble myself too much about the nonsense neo-nazi nobodies like Joshua Moon and his autistic, anally fixated, fascist furry fucktard friends at @kfc_kiwifarms say. Thanks to the folks who have pointed out the vast differences in our mental capacities."
    upload_2018-12-7_18-58-44.png
    upload_2018-12-7_18-59-11.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. #TeamMarissa

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I bet the police is getting tired getting call of tommy and hearing about his kiwi farm drama.

• Feels Feels x 7
    johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I like the thing about Tommy having a degree. Like, great, that must be why he’s so successful!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's his version of Chris saying he was honor roll or DSP saying he was valedictorian in that it's probably technically true, but they're all stupid lolcows regardless.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. In the end, you can say shit about your past, but it is the present that truly matter on what defines you.

Tl;dr: being smart for a second does not make you a genius for the rest of your life.

• Agree Agree x 5
    bearycool

bearycool The Movie Night Queen
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Jfc that man/woman/thing looks like a stand in for tales from ththe crypt. Plus, Kiwifarms should be banned from YouTube but not the people who talk about dogfucking lol?

I guess god didn't make these people for thinking. That or I died and ended up in some parallel universe where dog fucking is ok. Like how many has it been in the past month and a half. Why are that all so chill about it, fantasizing about that and kids.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cheesecake Coochie

Cheesecake Coochie Lindsay Lohan therapist

kiwifarms.net
  17. I have never heard two unmedicated schizophrenics talk to each other before. It's like they were having two completely different simultaneous conversations. It was pretty hilarious, but goddamn I had the worst headache afterwards.

I think my favorite part was hearing Virgo get increasingly unnerved the longer she spoke to Tommy. I was actually starting to feel kinda bad for her.

• Agree Agree x 3
    BOLDYSPICY!

BOLDYSPICY! I can't get errverr Null's streams
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I love the amount of gold @Null's YT channel has mined.
    Here's hoping it doesn't get Ralphed soon.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. These streams have been enjoyable and quite informative, especially to those uninitiated. The 600+ page Tommy Tooter thread is intimidating, and you’re able to eek out the tard cum into a smaller, more palatable gulp.

Thank you

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Tards... Tards never change...

• Feels Feels x 2
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.