2018-12-04 - Tommy Tooter crossover with Virgo Rouge -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
On Tommy's Channel, a 3-hour livestream on the 3rd day of Hanukkah takes a twist when Virgo Rouge calls and they have a delightful discussion about dogfucking, pedophilia, and drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haTRQ-EOFpE
[video]TommyTooter/A_Grateful_3rd_Night_of_Hanukkah-haTRQ-EOFpE.webm[/video]

Virgo later makes a video after my 5th day of Hanukkah stream where I go over this call with viewers defending him further (but still exclusively referring to him as a man lmfao).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAX7d0CTEF8
[video]Virgo%20Rouge/PROOF_Toxic_Narcissists_Kiwi_Farms_Youtube_Ixlor.com._ED_HARASS_Users_Online_and_OFF-HAX7d0CTEF8.webm[/video]

On my video, she left some comments.

upload_2018-12-7_19-15-59.png

upload_2018-12-7_19-16-14.png

upload_2018-12-7_19-16-27.png

upload_2018-12-7_19-17-16.png

Stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Vnpv5EY5A

emspex

old school
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not their first spat. Back in February, Marissa called Tom while he was streaming:
He told Marissa that he wouldn't upload their conversation online, then of course did so anyway. This pissed Marissa off, and she made a video at the time talking about it, and referring to Tom as a man.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is really bizarre to watch. virgo is totally oblivious to the fact that he don't accept he is a man. And tommy doesn't exactly impress the other party with his drug addled hoboisms either. "he isn't a hobo you guys he have a degree in marine biology." ----- "actually I was living on the streets doing drugs for years and I am a woman with balls do not call me a man"

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's really surreal is that if they really start going at each other in earnest, we might come to a situation where at least one of them comes to the realization that some people featured on the forums deserve a level of ridicule. I'm not really getting my hopes up, as that level of awareness is probably unrealistic for these two, but if it does happen my money's on Virgo, as she seems less crazy.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's his version of Chris saying he was honor roll or DSP saying he was valedictorian in that it's probably technically true, but they're all stupid lolcows regardless.
In the end, you can say shit about your past, but it is the present that truly matter on what defines you.

Tl;dr: being smart for a second does not make you a genius for the rest of your life.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan therapist
kiwifarms.net
Jfc that man/woman/thing looks like a stand in for tales from ththe crypt. Plus, Kiwifarms should be banned from YouTube but not the people who talk about dogfucking lol?

I guess god didn't make these people for thinking. That or I died and ended up in some parallel universe where dog fucking is ok. Like how many has it been in the past month and a half. Why are that all so chill about it, fantasizing about that and kids.

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never heard two unmedicated schizophrenics talk to each other before. It's like they were having two completely different simultaneous conversations. It was pretty hilarious, but goddamn I had the worst headache afterwards.

I think my favorite part was hearing Virgo get increasingly unnerved the longer she spoke to Tommy. I was actually starting to feel kinda bad for her.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino