Lawsuit 2018-12-12 - Melinda Leigh Scott v. Andrew Carlson, Joshua Moon, Sherod DeGrippo -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Melinda Leigh Scott, serial vexatious litigant, who has tried and failed on three (3!) separate occasions to sue myself or the Kiwi Farms, has failed for a fourth time. She remains the only person to push paperwork my way in court and has singlehandedly made me a contender for a Guinness World Record in "defendant who won the most lawsuits without ever being made aware of them until after the fact".

Here's a summation of her "statements of fact".

Section (a), "It had a tab called 'information about her past' which alleged male names the Plaintiff supposedly had sexual encounters with."
This is on the first paragraph and fails. Because of the with->which typo, I assumed she was saying @xtamarlover was an "alleged male", when really, she's just a sloppy shitty writer who can't proof read her own fucking lawsuits.

Entire section (b) is tripe. She's complaining about co-Defendant making videos doxxxxxing her, which she received remediation for in the form of a restraining order. There's no reason to include this information because he didn't violate his restraining order and she's not using it to support a legal argument.

Section (c) is just baseless, useless speculation that Andrew did knowingly do a naughty at a time which he musn't, but doesn't have a way to prove that.

Section (d) claims that doxxxxxxxxing violates the fourth amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Friendly reminder that the Kiwi Farms is not a government organization, yet, and even your Social Security Number can be republished by private parties. See? This isn't illegal.
tumblr_inline_nvotrism0C1tqem84_500.jpg

Section (e) just claims Andrew Carlson lied about her being a SLUT WHORE even though her having like a dozen husbands by age 30 would make that statement a fact.

Ok, Section (g) is about me.

upload_2018-12-14_23-30-12.png

As we've established, the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution only protects you from unlawful government intrusion, not from private citizens (and companies) from making fun of you or doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing you.

It's also worth mentioning that she's messing up really bad by not clarifying if she's suing me, Joshua Conner Moon of Pensacola, Florida, or Lolcow, LLC, an upstanding LLC from the same state.

(xiv) claims that she's a part of some sort of faggoty anti-doxxxing law or something but it's Virginia code so go fuck yourself. The only thing in Virginia I care about is my boy Christine.

Oh boy, we're in the laugh zone now.
upload_2018-12-14_23-34-4.png

And a final kicker.
upload_2018-12-15_2-50-11.png

That's right. Sherod DeGrippo. Who wasn't named in the header of the lawsuit and who hasn't ran ED in fucking years.

upload_2018-12-15_2-50-50.png

lol no

my big brain nibba Judge Jones back in the house to patrol this thot
upload_2018-12-15_2-52-18.png

upload_2018-12-15_2-51-39.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Vlad the Inhaler

Wallachian Usurper/Fashion Impresario
kiwifarms.net
That footnote and the fact that the judge waived paying the filing fees just to throw the case out instantly.
Eh, filing fees shouldn't matter too much. What is curious is that the court is essentially ruling on a motion to dismiss that nobody filed. The court certainly has to review for jurisdiction, but this goes beyond that. A motion to dismiss for failure to state a cause of action, rule 12(b)(6), is a defense challenge. I don't think the court can, essentially, file it on behalf of a defendant. Look at the order carefully. There is squat reciting why the court is ruling on this.

Then again, federal judges tend to have it their way. Wonder why he didn't dismiss with prejudice? On any of the three previous filings! I guess he's being overly cautious. Hell, he's practically telling her what she's doing wrong. I hate when judges coddle these nimrods. If you aren't smart enough to get an attorney to draft it for you, just fuck right off! Oh well, it's good for a laugh, and I'm sure he'll eventually enter an order holding her in contempt if she re-files the same crap.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Eh, filing fees shouldn't matter too much. What is curious is that the court is essentially ruling on a motion to dismiss that nobody filed. The court certainly has to review for jurisdiction, but this goes beyond that. A motion to dismiss for failure to state a cause of action, rule 12(b)(6), is a defense challenge. I don't think the court can, essentially, file it on behalf of a defendant. Look at the order carefully. There is squat reciting why the court is ruling on this.
A court can do a lot on its own motion. It just usually doesn't. It's treating the case like pro se prisoner litigant cases often get treated, although there's a specific authorizing statute (Prison Litigation Reform Act) for those kinds of dismissals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino