Lawsuit 2018-12-12 - Melinda Leigh Scott v. Andrew Carlson, Joshua Moon, Sherod DeGrippo -

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I just gotta say that I absolutely love the name of your LLC. I hadn't seen that before. To have that appear in actual legal documents just makes them so much more funny to read.
That and the fact that posts from a Cow thread got entered into the courts record. The judge probably wrote "She is a gigantic whore, and changes husbands like she changes panties" with an evil grin on his face.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
That and the fact that posts from a Cow thread got entered into the courts record. The judge probably wrote "She is a gigantic whore, and changes husbands like she changes panties" with an evil grin on his face.
This should encourage everyone to be as vulgar as possible on all threads so it can be on the record for the inevitable next failed lolsuit.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I like to imagine the same judge gets all lolsuits, and just laughs hysterically before tossing in them in a legal circular file. That or he sighs and begins to drink heavily, Maybe a bit of both if I'm being realistic.

Edit: You should all watch the stream Null did about this. The guy literally curses Null to die from a Jewgod curse. my sides are in orbit.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When all is said and done, how many lawsuits do you think she'll have attempted? 5? 8? >12?
She filed eight in the Western District of Virginia alone in the last two years, and at least 2-3 in state court that I know about, so it's probably easily 12+ already. So far as I know, all of them have been thrown out but the restraining order against @xtamarlover.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Does Virginia have vexatious litigant statutes that could apply here? If so, might be funny to see someone declared that without a defendant ever showing up to a single goddamn case.

A cursory glance shows they have some state supreme court rulings that supports it (the one that keeps turning up is Dora L. Adkins v. CP/IPERS Arlington Hotel LLC) , specifically against pro se litigants, but I don't know enough about law to tell if that is something that could apply in this case, as in Adkins, she was filing frivolous lawsuits against a myriad of separate organizations for ridiculous reasons, as opposed to stubbornly failing to accurately state the same claim over and over again.

Which btw, everyone here should read, it's hilarious.

Excerpts from Document said:
See Adkins v. Government Employees Insurance Company,
Rec. No. 160578. Adkins also sought punitive damages because GEICO’s employees “acted
intentionally and maliciously” toward her, lacked “the basic knowledge regarding ‘how to’
process a claim for damages,” and caused her to “waste [her] time.”

That she suffered severe emotional distress and became bedridden with stress when, upon
withdrawing $350 from a BB&T bank in Oakton, Virginia, she was given counterfeit money
containing “more than one president’s portrait [ ] on the face of a five-
dollar bill.” See Adkins v. Branch Banking and Trust Company

Exhibit #12 to the Complaint is a several page set of allegations
titled “Pyramid: A Theory of Conspiracy.” In this document,
Petitioner makes a litany of allegations against individuals and/or
companies which purportedly make up the supposed conspiracy
against her. These groups include her former condominium
association; certain hotels; Whole Foods; and family members.
Petitioner alleges that a member of the condominium association
had vandalized her property by introducing poisonous fumes into
the premises; that family members had attempted to poison her and
took out a fraudulent life insurance pol
icy against her; that certain
hotels had allowed poisonous fumes to permeate her room and
caused her to suffer from migraine headaches; and that she had
requested free food from Whole Foods due to hunger.
Petitioner claims that these groups of individuals and corporations
have somehow conspired to cause her the injuries she now alleges.
And estimates that number of persons that have conspired against
her to total approximately 3,500.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I looked this wonderful woman up on PACER. The same judge keeps presiding over her lawsuits and dismissing them for failure to state a claim.
  • 12/12/2018 - this gem
  • 11/21/2018 - her landlord for not protecting her from other tenants' meanness and not accommodating her child's disability
  • 5/7/2018 - the state's welfare health insurance administration for not paying her husband to act as a medical caregiver for her disabled child
  • 12/11/2017 - a clerk and eight judges (LOL) for not letting her appeal without paying a bond
then the multiple attempts at suing Lolcow, LLC and the government for not extraditing Null, etc.

BOLDYSPICY!

I can't get errverr Null's streams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a special place in my heart for the Honorable James P. Jones. It's really refreshing to see a judge who doesn't fuck around with frivolous shit. But seeing as he's still Judge of the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court & the Alien Terrorist Removal Court, he probably doesn't have the time to deal with bullshit in the first place.

I at least hope this case was as entertaining for him as it was for us, though.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
She already lost again without anyone even having to respond. It's pretty impressive to pull that off in both federal court and state court. You practically have to write your pleadings in your own feces on paper placemats.
Isn't that basically what Nick Bate did?

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, serious question. Here in Britain, if you repeatedly make claims or Court applications that are totally without merit, you can find yourself subject to a Civil Restraint Order which is where you're forbidden from making claims in Court without getting prior authorisation. Shouldn't this person be subject to a similar thing over there? She's clearly a vexatious litigant.

Reactions: A Psycho Cat

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Okay, serious question. Here in Britain, if you repeatedly make claims or Court applications that are totally without merit, you can find yourself subject to a Civil Restraint Order which is where you're forbidden from making claims in Court without getting prior authorisation. Shouldn't this person be subject to a similar thing over there? She's clearly a vexatious litigant.
It would take a judge caring enough to reprimand her. The tone of the judge's responses in these isn't malice, it's almost sort of nurturing. I think he sees her as a victim of something who isn't making fictitious claims, but is trying to help her understand that it isn't a crime.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
It would take a judge caring enough to reprimand her. The tone of the judge's responses in these isn't malice, it's almost sort of nurturing. I think he sees her as a victim of something who isn't making fictitious claims, but is trying to help her understand that it isn't a crime.
I haven't been here all that long, so I'm curious. How many people have tried to sue you and / or the Farms? I'm guessing it's quite a few, like maybe double digits. Or am I hyping the number too much?

Also, that fucking stream. man. God damn, my ribs hurt from laughing so much.

Reactions: Heckler1

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There isn't a federal equivalent of such a status, and to the extent federal courts have enjoined some people who have abused the system, such is generally very rare. However, repeated frivolous in forma pauperis petitions by prisoners under § 1915(g) (three or more) preclude further such filings "unless the prisoner is under imminent danger of serious physical injury." There isn't an equivalent for non-prisoners, and even prisoners who are capable of paying the filing fees can do so indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino