• ”you guys that most people would consider you're a set of neckbeard douche-bros, right?”

2018-12-15 Soma Julius Cruz vs. Mighty D

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Dec 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apparently Soma Julius Cruz stole Mighty D's video.

upload_2018-12-16_6-25-51.png
    Tweet (archive)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tweet (archive)
    Comments that used to be under Soma Julius Cruz's video and are now mysteriously gone:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    upload_2018-12-16_6-28-15.png
    Apparently this isn't a new complaint:
    upload_2018-12-16_6-39-47.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-41-9.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-41-49.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-42-37.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-43-32.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-43-57.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-46-42.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-46-57.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-47-28.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-48-1.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-48-34.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-48-47.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-49-10.png
    Some info on the YouTube comment deletions and alleged bans:
    upload_2018-12-16_6-44-49.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-45-4.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-45-28.png
    upload_2018-12-16_6-45-45.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    #1 SoapQueen1, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. I was really hoping for an :autism:-free holiday this year.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    GuyKazama

GuyKazama Shilling for big gout

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well shit, and I sorta liked Cruz's edits (at least before they devolved into repetitive trash like many others.) What a lazy dipshit. Editing quality drop is one thing but straight up stealing from someone else's edits is a real garbage person move.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]

No idea who the person in this pic is, but if you're banning someone for a Youtube comment saying that the person in the video has an annoying voice, you're no better than DSP banning people for saying his laugh is annoying. Might as well close the comments section if you can't handle stuff like that. Imho.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. As DSP said "blatant insults aren't allowed anywhere" dood.

• Winner Winner x 3
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. The fuck? This just makes me not want to watch any of them at this point.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  7. while its weird to have this argument in the first place, i gotta stand by mighty D. if youre gonna jack someone who sat through phils entire video and edited out the good parts to use for yourself without giving credit, then youre a asshole

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  8. See I can understand not wanting to cross-reference and micromanage every edit to make sure other channels aren't using the same footages, but from those two images posted it seems almost like the same shit, just worded differently. The whole:

"Got over 1k subs, still hates/angry at games"

bit feels awfully close.
    Can't even keep track of all the "detractor" channels at this point.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The autism avalanche just keeps on going. It's almost as if making a community just about Philip is exceptional. It should be apparent now why Tevin keeps himself at arms reach from the rest of the "detractor community". Though this infighting on top of the gifted subs should provide some prime insufferable Philip smugness soon.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Detractor infighting is always the most delightful. Monetizing DSP's fat fucking face is a serious enterprise.

DSP does deserve quite a bit of smugging, if his "opponents" are supposed to be people who reee at each other over monetizing his likeness.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #10 Moritsune, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Moritsune

Moritsune Acquired by T-series

kiwifarms.net
  11. Sperging out this much over your "hard work" barely makes you any better than Phil himself. It's like he's trying to brag about his autism by broadcasting this drama over a public outlet like twitter.

He thinks people will be like "wow man, you're totally right! you deserve all the credit", while the rest of us just see this autism for what it is

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Mighty D never went to me about this. I saw the tweets and initially thought Mighty D was looking into shit and was stirring the pot for no reason. When I watched both Soma's and D's videos, it was obvious Soma had used D's video and just slapped in other stuff to pretend it was his.

I approached Soma on twitter last night to talk about it and he only responded that he did not know who I was and simply left the conversation shortly after.
    upload_2018-12-16_9-12-51.png

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Yeah Tevin has the right idea.
    This is borderline SoK x Ardnas bullshit. Really fucking stupid trying to come out as the top detractor with the most views on top of Autism Mountain.

Ah what a cockbag. You had the decency to DM him and he still didn't want a mature conversation about it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I said this before: as soon as you mix money with being a detractor, your level of autims starts to raise so you need to be careful what are you doing.

I didnt watch the videos but I will take @David Davidson 's word that he used his work. Why would you do that? Just use the original source or give credit, jesus fukin christ...
    I feel that we need to be better to have a right to laugh at dsp.

WAT?

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm going to guess that if he gave credit and a source, then he would lose potential viewers since they would go check out the other channel instead of sticking with Soma's. Original source? Pffft that requires doing what Mighty did and sifting through Phil's garbage.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. There's like 15 different channels right now dedicated solely to beating the dead horse. Not even a matter of whether they're monetizing that shit or not. The fact they're right now cannibalizing each other over this, and the next day upload another video on the pile with more witty written remarks on how terrible DSP is, just seals it for me. This is the laughing stock now, not DSP.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Moritsune

Moritsune Acquired by T-series

kiwifarms.net
  17. Mighty D > Soma

just saying.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses but one just makes better videos. I haven't heard mighty D talk, but when I try to listen to soma live streams, his voice makes me leave immediately.

Also who doesn't know david davidson by this point? That seems kinda weird to me.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I genuinely hope this detractor community doesn’t turn into what WingsOfRedemption troll community is like right now. There’s a guy named Leen making compilations and stuff but he’s going again the grain that sean ranklin and the others are doing. They’re starting to hack into Wings’ mods and shit and turning all SonsofKojima on everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  19. A bit of a suggestion for future videos, a bit of a sad one since it's DSP shit, but maybe start imprinting screen wide water marks in the background. Think of the Tevin faces in DSPs overlay kinda crap. Won't prevent "theft" but it will give you a slight edge for silly shit like this.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Soma Cruz is going to steal someone's soul and use it to throw bones around if we aren't careful

Vrakks

Vrakks Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.