2018-12-15 Soma Julius Cruz vs. Mighty D -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Well shit, and I sorta liked Cruz's edits (at least before they devolved into repetitive trash like many others.) What a lazy dipshit. Editing quality drop is one thing but straight up stealing from someone else's edits is a real garbage person move.

Comma

kiwifarms.net

No idea who the person in this pic is, but if you're banning someone for a Youtube comment saying that the person in the video has an annoying voice, you're no better than DSP banning people for saying his laugh is annoying. Might as well close the comments section if you can't handle stuff like that. Imho.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

No idea who the person in this pic is, but if you're banning someone for a Youtube comment saying that the person in the video has an annoying voice, you're no better than DSP banning people for saying his laugh is annoying. Might as well close the comments section if you can't handle stuff like that. Imho.
As DSP said "blatant insults aren't allowed anywhere" dood.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
See I can understand not wanting to cross-reference and micromanage every edit to make sure other channels aren't using the same footages, but from those two images posted it seems almost like the same shit, just worded differently. The whole:

"Got over 1k subs, still hates/angry at games"

bit feels awfully close.
Can't even keep track of all the "detractor" channels at this point.

The autism avalanche just keeps on going. It's almost as if making a community just about Philip is exceptional. It should be apparent now why Tevin keeps himself at arms reach from the rest of the "detractor community". Though this infighting on top of the gifted subs should provide some prime insufferable Philip smugness soon.

Moritsune

Crow Tengu
kiwifarms.net
The autism avalanche just keeps on going. It's almost as if making a community just about Philip is exceptional. It should be apparent now why Tevin keeps himself at arms reach from the rest of the "detractor community". Though this infighting on top of the gifted subs should provide some prime insufferable Philip smugness soon.
Detractor infighting is always the most delightful. Monetizing DSP's fat fucking face is a serious enterprise.

DSP does deserve quite a bit of smugging, if his "opponents" are supposed to be people who reee at each other over monetizing his likeness.

Last edited:

DSP_Fat_Man

kiwifarms.net
Sperging out this much over your "hard work" barely makes you any better than Phil himself. It's like he's trying to brag about his autism by broadcasting this drama over a public outlet like twitter.

He thinks people will be like "wow man, you're totally right! you deserve all the credit", while the rest of us just see this autism for what it is

David Davidson

kiwifarms.net
Mighty D never went to me about this. I saw the tweets and initially thought Mighty D was looking into shit and was stirring the pot for no reason. When I watched both Soma's and D's videos, it was obvious Soma had used D's video and just slapped in other stuff to pretend it was his.

I approached Soma on twitter last night to talk about it and he only responded that he did not know who I was and simply left the conversation shortly after.
upload_2018-12-16_9-12-51.png

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Tevin has the right idea.
This is borderline SoK x Ardnas bullshit. Really fucking stupid trying to come out as the top detractor with the most views on top of Autism Mountain.

Mighty D never went to me about this. I saw the tweets and initially thought Mighty D was looking into shit and was stirring the pot for no reason. When I watched both Soma's and D's videos, it was obvious Soma had used D's video and just slapped in other stuff to pretend it was his.

I approached Soma on twitter last night to talk about it and he only responded that he did not know who I was and simply left the conversation shortly after.
View attachment 615941
Ah what a cockbag. You had the decency to DM him and he still didn't want a mature conversation about it.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I said this before: as soon as you mix money with being a detractor, your level of autims starts to raise so you need to be careful what are you doing.

I didnt watch the videos but I will take @David Davidson 's word that he used his work. Why would you do that? Just use the original source or give credit, jesus fukin christ...
I feel that we need to be better to have a right to laugh at dsp.

I approached Soma on twitter last night to talk about it and he only responded that he did not know who I was...
View attachment 615941
WAT?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Why would you do that? Just use the original source or give credit
I'm going to guess that if he gave credit and a source, then he would lose potential viewers since they would go check out the other channel instead of sticking with Soma's. Original source? Pffft that requires doing what Mighty did and sifting through Phil's garbage.

Reactions: Mighty D

Moritsune

Crow Tengu
kiwifarms.net
I feel that we need to be better to have a right to laugh at dsp.
There's like 15 different channels right now dedicated solely to beating the dead horse. Not even a matter of whether they're monetizing that shit or not. The fact they're right now cannibalizing each other over this, and the next day upload another video on the pile with more witty written remarks on how terrible DSP is, just seals it for me. This is the laughing stock now, not DSP.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely hope this detractor community doesn’t turn into what WingsOfRedemption troll community is like right now. There’s a guy named Leen making compilations and stuff but he’s going again the grain that sean ranklin and the others are doing. They’re starting to hack into Wings’ mods and shit and turning all SonsofKojima on everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Authentic Sauce

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soma Cruz is going to steal someone's soul and use it to throw bones around if we aren't careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino