• Mercury levels reduced to sub-lethal amounts!

2018-12-17 $6K failed donation follow up

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Dec 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 SoapQueen1, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  1. Oh boy.

Dave's gonna descend to the fucking panic room now. If the guy wasn't paranoid before (he was) he's gonna be five times as twitchy now.

I love the tax fraud. "Its not a TRANSACTION, its a DONATION" lmao. No wonder this dumbass fucked up his taxes.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Now we know why Dark kept going on and on about it not being sold to the guy but giving to the guy for donating as a gift. The guy says he is in seattle so DSP would need to probably charge sales tax if he was selling it to him from his "business". that and the capital gains.

OMG Here we go.... "it would also publicly show on my Patreon page and I dont want that".

"NOT through my tips thing on stream or else it will be public and cause more drama for sure"

was planning on hiding this one too!! LMAO!

#3 gin_nose, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Am I stupid or did Phil email this dude pictures at 1 in the morning.

And then send him a follow up at 6 in the morning the SAME DAY asking him why he didn't reply.

Am I misreading this? No, I'm actually curious. He can't have, right?

He's literally exceptional.

Edit: Then the guy replies later that day (8 pm) and Phil replies within the hour to bitch about how suspicious it is. Dude's legit paranoid as hell. Does Phil not understand not everyone constantly checks their email?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. It was fucking supermeatboi, the guy who Phil trashed about being depressed...

Is he that dumb that he can’t remember names?

And correct me if I’m wrong, but IT IS NOT A TRANSACTION just screams fraud to me. He was expecting to get $6k on the low without it being taxable income... Couldn’t information like this be turned in to the IRS?

• Like Like x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  5. Conspiracy to commit tax fraud is basically not worth the IRS' or law enforcement's time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. Is the paypal receipt an actual shop?

Just clearing that up while I'm rereading and marveling at what a scared little man Dave is.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Im just going to have the benefit of the doubt (surprisingly) and just say I think he was just being dumb and wanted to word it the way he did to avoid Twitch tos. Instead of actually knowingly wanting to commit fraud on the taxes of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Equinox_

Equinox_ Binge Monster tbh

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yes, and apparently a really bad one at that. I think he has to be a kid to even bother with that awful chop job. You'd be able to make a pretty convicing Paypal invoice just by sending someone a dollar and using "inspect element" to change shit around.

[​IMG]

Also, I can't believe this motherfucker had the balls to SIGN the email SUPERMEATBOII7 and Phil didn't even recognize the name.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Fallgout Boy

Fallgout Boy I like this one because he’s staring at my posts

kiwifarms.net
  9. It’s so fucking shady, everything and Tevin’s points of Phil’s yawning the entire stream complaining about being tired then emailing pictures at 1 or 3 am his time.
    That and the second PayPal account is pretty suspicious

kiwifarms.net
  10. Transaction no.: D5PG3TAJ0BD1P5HI7 :lit::lit::lit:

• Winner Winner x 13
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

11. Got it. I can't look that closely at the moment.

Well, I guess its true, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. If it sounds too good to be true than its probably not.
    upload_2018-12-17_13-39-49.png
    That being said it wouldn't have looked too bad for Phil if he just said something like "I appreciate you reaching out to me and would be more than happy to sell you my figurines for such a generous price. I will be home all day on Saturday if you want to stop by and examine the figurines otherwise I could send you pictures and we could meet up to make the transaction. Thank you for your concern"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Boyfriend Coefficient

Boyfriend Coefficient lim n → ∞

kiwifarms.net
  13. Two major takeaways from this set of emails:

1) Phil was going to hide another large gift.
    2) Phil thinks that once you deposit a check, there's no way to commit fraud.

For anyone not clear on #2 there, a common scam when trying to sell something is that a "buyer" will contact you and offer to send a check, usually with a little extra money to sweeten the deal. Thing is, though, when you deposit a check, it takes anywhere from a few days to a week for the check to actually clear. So if you're dumb like Phil, you spend that money, and then the check bounces. Whoops! Now you're out all that money, and your account is overdrawn. It's almost like this finance major is really shit with money and doesn't understand Real Adult Human banking.

Similar scam is someone asking you to deposit a check they send (again, with a little extra as payment to you) and send them back X amount of money. End game is the same, though. You've sent them cash, and the original check bounces, and you're out a chunk of change.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. yeah i was laughing about the personal check thing too. a personal check is probably the easiest thing to scam/fraud/fuck with of all the payment methods. there is a reason stores wont accept checks. there are ways to rig it with fucked routing numbers so the checks take a long time before they are determined fake as @actually said too.

he should have asked for a cashiers check (bank check) if he wanted a check imo.

i still wonder if some of his paypal was ssuccesfully charged back wit how paranoid he is of it.

kiwifarms.net
  15. He's grown his cult so expertly it's hard to tell a devoted fan from a troll when they make an offer he can't refuse.
    Fan: "I want to help you with your tax situation."
    Phil: "I can't tell if this is a fan or a troll parroting my bullshit!"

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.