2018-12-25 - Jonathan Yaniv: DMCA Complaint -

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I missed this dude's thread when it was first posted, so I'm getting caught up, and...

Holy fuck, what a flaming bag of shit this dude is. Jonathan Yaniv is totally the "female-identified" creeper-pedo-fetishist-pervert spectre that has haunted every "bathroom bill" debate, that ultra-liberals have insisted is just a figment of ultra-conservative imaginations. But there he is.

HAHAHAHAHA fuck this planet. The TERFs are right. Seriously.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Radical" isn't a synonym for "crazy," nor are radicals always even extremists, although often they are. I've never had any problem with radical feminists of the Germaine Greer stripe. Even the ones who nominally hate all men have usually managed to be pretty civil in person.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Who exactly is this moron sending a DMCA complaint to? It’s not like YouTube where there is a service provider in the middle.

KookiesNKreem

It's called Hentai, and it's art.
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, this is gonna be good. I'd love to see him explain how us calling out his bizarre obsessions that he put out in the open iss somehow illegal.

Maybe instead of suing websites he should put that cash into gender reassignment surgery, so at least when he goes into women's restrooms asking for tampons he can at least have the argument that he made an effort. It's a shitty argument but better than nothing.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, this is gonna be good. I'd love to see him explain how us calling out his bizarre obsessions that he put out in the open iss somehow illegal.

Maybe instead of suing websites he should put that cash into gender reassignment surgery, so at least when he goes into women's restrooms asking for tampons he can at least have the argument that he made an effort. It's a shitty argument but better than nothing.
He won't actually sue. If he had the funds to actually sue someone he would have actually have sued those hair-pullers. He can only file grievances with local tribunals (free) and file DMCA removals (free). The big sites he has filed the DMCAs with may have done what he wanted (by default, as those removals are mostly done with robots) but up against a sentient site/host that knows he is full of shit he is absolutely fucked.

He may have an iota of removal power with sites like Youtube, reddit and Wordpress, but against someone that knows he's a pitiful tampon sniffer he is absolutely powerless.

jagube

Big Tech loves girl dick
kiwifarms.net
He may have an iota of removal power with sites like Youtube, reddit and Wordpress, but against someone that knows he's a pitiful tampon sniffer he is absolutely powerless
I’m with you, but what I just don’t get is how he got his name added to a site wide filter on Wordpress? Like I get they started being more hostile towards the “trans hate”, but god damn. Don’t know if anyone else that managed to get that squared away. Twitter makes sense as one of their engineers is a troon that raped their wife.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Me, owner of the site, and me, system administrator of the hosting service.
That's gonna work oh so well for him. I can't wait to see what happens when a clueless Canadian with no concept of US Law and a tendency to creep in women's bathrooms tries to sue somebody Pro Se in a US court. Heck we'd probably crowdfund it ourselves just for entertainment value.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino