2018-12-25 - Jonathan Yaniv: DMCA Complaint -

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
I've been telling you guys for months that radical feminism has it's shit together but y'all too stupid to understand the difference between second-wave radical feminism and third-wave intersectional liberal feminism.
Intersectional means "related to multiple social categories" (e.g. being black, being lower class). Imagine you are playing super mario brothers - you know how you could get lots of points by repeatedly jumping on Koopa shells? Think of "social categories" as Koopa shells, and "feminism" as Mario, and "whining" as points.

Kate Farms Shill

the bravest little spoonie
kiwifarms.net
Intersectional means "related to multiple social categories" (e.g. being black, being lower class). Imagine you are playing super mario brothers - you know how you could get lots of points by repeatedly jumping on Koopa shells? Think of "social categories" as Koopa shells, and "feminism" as Mario, and "whining" as points.
Intersectional feminism was originally to give black women a voice in the larger feminist movement, which they should have because they are also women but also have different concerns/problems from a white woman.

It became the oppression olympics thanks to social media and sites like Tumblr, then became a fucking cesspool when men decided they were women too. Now actual women who voice anything remotely in line with actual second wave feminism are immediately shut down. And now we're called TERFs and it's okay to beat us up.

Basically intersectional feminism now is men's rights with lipstick on.

Kate Farms Shill

the bravest little spoonie
kiwifarms.net
Even the patriarchy is a little less shameless about dictating to women how to dress, act, fuck, speak and think than intersectional third-wave feminism.
At this point the enemy of my enemy is my friend. At least the "women should be in the kitchen" set weren't upheld as paragons of progressive thought or named Woman of the Year.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Intersectional feminism was originally to give black women a voice in the larger feminist movement, which they should have because they are also women but also have different concerns/problems from a white woman.

It became the oppression olympics thanks to social media and sites like Tumblr, then became a fucking cesspool when men decided they were women too. Now actual women who voice anything remotely in line with actual second wave feminism are immediately shut down. And now we're called TERFs and it's okay to beat us up.

Basically intersectional feminism now is men's rights with lipstick on.
The whole idea of inter-sectionalism was to create a unified bloc of non-whites and sexual minorities. The idea was that black people should stop hating gays because black gays had double the oppression and oppression = bad and blacks and Koreans should stop hating eachother to fight the dreaded white man as a united force.

An odd mess where black people are represented on the LGBT flag.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was told the "radical" in radical Feminism comes from the term RADIX which means ROOT.
And in that sense, "radical" is closer to "fundamentalist," at least in terms of adhering to the fundamental issues of feminism. Third wave introduced all kinds of unrelated bullshit like intersectionality, race politics, troons (a male issue), and other distractions and things, if you want to stretch the analogy, more akin to heresies.

The whole idea of inter-sectionalism was to create a unified bloc of non-whites and sexual minorities. The idea was that black people should stop hating gays because black gays had double the oppression and oppression = bad and blacks and Koreans should stop hating eachother to fight the dreaded white man as a united force.
That idea didn't work for shit, and instead, it's black gays should hate black straights because they're more oppressed, and black women should hate white women because fuck those privileged whiteys, and it's turned the whole thing into a squabble over who is the most oppressed.

Cat Shit Huffer

kiwifarms.net
That idea didn't work for shit, and instead, it's black gays should hate black straights because they're more oppressed, and black women should hate white women because fuck those privileged whiteys, and it's turned the whole thing into a squabble over who is the most oppressed.
"Feel Bad For Me" is starting to become some people's stigma. It's like they'll put themselves in a shitty situation, then cry until someone gives them attention.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming this complaint is as limp as his girldick? Or is there even a remote chance of a LOLsuit?

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
The Jonathan Yaniv case has been discussed at length on Mumsnet: some of the threads have been deleted, and some posts are still censored; an interesting development is the love for Kiwi Farms!
https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/3460252-Miranda-Yardley-calls-out-the-predator?pg=8&order=

"TimeLady

I waded through 58 pages of the KF thread yesterday and yes, the language was robust, but it was very informative. So I'm grateful to Null and KF for providing a space which documents and archives sometimes unsavoury material, when bigger commercial platforms are caving in to bullying behaviour.

And
to the poster who produced that portrait...and owns the copyright
"

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
I think I heard the word "Terf" before I heard of "radical feminism". When I started being a fly on the wall on Twatter to observe, I learned:

Radical Feminists (aka Terves); Know Troons are fetishists, while usually making the distinction that there are "regular" Trans people who suffer from a disorder and deserve fair treatment. Know biology isn't a figment of our imagination. Will actually speak up against real problems like child marriage, the plight of women in third world countries, believe prostitution is mostly oppressive, don't trans children it's sick etc. I've seen a few that are a bit over the top who think "we must never trust or ally ourselves with menfolk. They ruin everything!". But for the most part, they'll at least discuss things with you, present their case/back it up with some facts. Though to be fair, I think a lot of Terves aren't quite radical feminists. Have to remember Troons call every real woman a Terf if they fail to provide neverending asspats.

Liberal Feminists; Championing troons, as they are the most oppressed women of all time. Biology is a social construct, men have periods too! Women can have very feminine penises! Gender gender gender- destroy all female spaces, they are terrible. Sexwerk is werk! Taking 15 unwashed punters a day in a dingy hotel room is no different than being an architect! Burn books for wrong think, control language, control thought. Lesbians are transphobic bitches, harass them, for it is righteous. In fact, harass and shame all the transphobes! Especially the evil #whitefeminists- the Suffragettes were fucking racists and only a Nazi would be thankful for their movement.
Slutwalk, Slutshaming, Kinkshaming, Fatshaming, Bodyshaming, Terves are responsible for Trump, and don't you dare criticize Islam! Burkas are beautiful and empowering. Christian bake sales are oppressive and only Hitler himself would eat Mrs. Lafferty's Pecan caramel swirls!

What I don't get is how the insane one on the bottom became mainstream and the more reasonable one at the top became witchcraft in Progressive circles.
Well put. I think part of the problem is that many prominent "radical feminists" have been patently insane misandrists -- think Andrea Dworkin, for just one example -- and so the term is identified with those types.

Another distinction I've heard is the one that distinguishes between equity feminism (concern with equal rights, fair treatment, humanistic ethics) and gender feminism (the identity-obsessed nonsense you described in the "Liberal" category).

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Intersectionalism is a brain disease masquerading as academic truth when it's pretty much a religion.

At its core, it attempt the address the problem of individuals existing in a group. Black people are poor and oppressed. Okay. But how do you measure that? Do we take the average? Do we say all of them? Does that mean Oprah and Snoop Dog are poor and oppressed? How does feminism explain women who want to be mothers and home makers? These are not trivial issues for a political identitarean who only wants to see people in groups. Add to this standpoint epistemology (only people who are part of a group can understand the group) and you have a really toxic brew.

It is appalling to me that this philosophy gained such widespread appeal in the academy. In order to function it has to deny reality and accept unprovable truths as articles of faith. Just like a religion does. Those professors in the 1960s were really asleep at the switch.

jagube

Big Tech loves girl dick
kiwifarms.net
Intersectionalism is a brain disease masquerading as academic truth when it's pretty much a religion.

At its core, it attempt the address the problem of individuals existing in a group. Black people are poor and oppressed. Okay. But how do you measure that? Do we take the average? Do we say all of them? Does that mean Oprah and Snoop Dog are poor and oppressed? How does feminism explain women who want to be mothers and home makers? These are not trivial issues for a political identitarean who only wants to see people in groups. Add to this standpoint epistemology (only people who are part of a group can understand the group) and you have a really toxic brew.

It is appalling to me that this philosophy gained such widespread appeal in the academy. In order to function it has to deny reality and accept unprovable truths as articles of faith. Just like a religion does. Those professors in the 1960s were really asleep at the switch.
I really think intersectionalism was the worst mistake to come to 3rd wave libfems and a lot of shit as a result. Hey, if other like minded women have an issue and want to discuss ways they can address it - great they should have a platform/group to enable that. Doesn’t mean it just has to be white women as there are some universal issues that affect women of all backgrounds, but I think it makes sense that each “group” does better to focus on their own issues.

It makes sense that gay men/women teamed up for homosexual rights, but after the legal hurdles their issues really diverge and it makes more sense for them to focus on their individual group. Same way that lumping all “not whites” as POC is fucking stupid. Do my Hispanic friends relate to black people or vice versa? Does it seem like Asian dudes are really really relating to black women? Yeah, didn’t think so, but some things are universal in what people (generally) want.

My combining any and every issue into libfem or a general SJW umbrella where some white dude with shitty band shirts can tell a lesbian to learn to like girl dick and be seen as good is... kinda fucking stupid? I’m not even saying the issues each group would have even have merit, but the waters just get muddied when you want to lump everything together.

Ffs, you see it in politics all the time and it is frustrating. What does being fiscally conservative have to do with abortions and Jesus? What does supporting healthcare for all have to do with thinking rape isn’t dealt with the best?

Fuck, I know I’m rambling, and I’m not even saying I agree on all the shit I posted just that it is annoying to see everything lumped together to the point it is meaningless. I mean fucking Christ you have Democrats upset that trump is pulling out of Syria after wanting to be out of the Middle East? Side note : every president campaigned on less troop deployment, but just saw an increase after they went into office.

Tl;dr

Why the fuck does the wrong shit just get lumped together and split into an “us vs them” with fucking EVERYTHING.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck does the wrong shit just get lumped together and split into an “us vs them” with fucking EVERYTHING.
Because most people are intellectually lazy. More broadly though the moment you try and explain group interactions through the lens of grievance then you are destined to run into trouble. Groups are not really something that has a hard and measurable boundary, unless they are an immutable biological factor like skin color or gender. People are not standardized models like ford cars. Every f-150 is essentially the same thing and works the same way, but not every woman is the same as all her peers. Even more pernicious, the "oppressors" are not the same either. Not every white man is intercheable with other white men.

Hilariously these immutable biological factors are what are being undermined by the same social constructionist ideology driving the intersectionalists. Which is why they need to resort to the language of religion to hold their philosophy together, and to be ever on the lookout for heresy. Their religion cannot stand up to intellectual scrutiny. It's why the academies are becoming police states.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino