2018-12-26 Minecraft Chill Stream - (not a podcast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanieGuy

goutai uta
kiwifarms.net
This is the first time I hear one of his songs. Holy shit, it's earpiercing
EDIT: Fuck just when I put my headphones on again he did this big ass snort. I missed this kind of ASMR

Reactions: Destro1986

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net
His voice does certainly sound off, so maybe he wasn't lying about having throat problems.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
DSP youre gonna love this, America's favorite cure for a small cold and sore throat is to take a shot of whiskey, put some honey in it and lemon.

Or you could get some of that over the counter purple drank instead of taking all these days off.

Is he already pissed off at fucking Minecraft of all games? Gonna be a real chill stream though.

Last edited:

Jotaro

yare yare *snort*
kiwifarms.net
Minecraft: Pity Party edition

Booted it up and all he's done is whine

first thing I heard was him saying how he couldn't afford to take more time off because he has to raise funds to pay his bills next week and that he doesn't know what he's gonna do about those :stress:

• Feels
Reactions: Destro1986

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's sick because he's "overworked" himself, ran around on his day off doing errands, and worrying about low money during the first holiday stream.

He thinks he was "sick with worry."

Coin Ops

Kenny Rogers being maced. Watercolor.
kiwifarms.net
He thinks he's sick because he's "overworked" himself, ran around on his day off doing errands, and worrying about low money during the first holiday stream.

I came to here to post just this. Blew my mind when I heard it. He literally thinks his sore throat is because the green wasn't rolling in during the holiday stream.

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net

Before or after he killed someone, with his eyes? Either way, his parents are literally dying, to meet Kat. And then he ran off with his bag of light crystals.

Reactions: Haunter

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
DSP had Italian style bread and an Italian candy called Terrone.

Terrone (Italian pronunciation: [terˈroːne]; plural terroni, feminine terrona)[a] is a derogatory term of the Italian language to designate an inhabitant of Southern Italy.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net

It's actually pretty funny how upset he was about that one stream failure given how much money he raised from gift subs in the month overall. I'm not one of the DSP number guys, but I feel like even if you took out the usual subs/cheers from the month, the E7 stuff still puts him way ahead in terms of how much he normally makes each month. It just goes to show that even when something good happens to Phil, he's too much of a pigroach to enjoy/appreciate it because he always thinks he deserves more.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's actually pretty funny how upset he was about that one stream failure given how much money he raised from gift subs in the month overall. I'm not one of the DSP number guys, but I feel like even if you took out the usual subs/cheers from the month, the E7 stuff still puts him way ahead in terms of how much he normally makes each month. It just goes to show that even when something good happens to Phil, he's too much of a pigroach to enjoy/appreciate it because he always thinks he deserves more.
For sure, because those subs amount to just over $12k. That alone is more than he's ever made in a month on Twitch (at least by @EddyB43 's and my measures).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino