2018-12-27 - Yaniv Nahoum: Court Order from Israel -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarzhaar

May I help you?
kiwifarms.net
(((They))) know shut it down

Kiwi Farms: at odds with the Hebrew roots movement and now actual Hebrews.
Wait, Hebrew roots? Was there some sort of spat between Kiwis and some We Wuz Jooz sorts?

Small wonder he can't get an attorney who 1) knows that Israel has no jurisdiction here…
It's hard finding anybody who does not know that Israel allegedly has no jurisdiction in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that response made me legit lol.
Edit:

Gugel...Google?
:thinking:

Last edited:

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
Hoo boy, Attack of the Socially Unacceptable Yanivs! I wonder if those come in threes too.

If it ever comes down to it, I’m fluent in Hebrew. I can tell you immediately that the court order is written incredibly shoddily and I would’ve fired the court clerk for this lack of quality.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I dont see why this would matter. Theres plenty of more visible articles naming this guy. Not only that but many people in that thread pointed out that it smelled like bullshit.

• Informative
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I missing something or is this just a considerate heads-up letter letting you know in advance that google is gonna delist one of your pages and not actually asking you to do anything?

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck was the point of sending this? The only thing I can see here for sending it to you would be letting you know you won't get Google ads (probably just ones that originate or use Israeli IPs) for the site if you don't take that thread and/or post down. It's really more that they're bitching about Google and giving a "courtesy", too, as it were, that the story hasn't been proven.

I guess hack lawyers gotta make cash, too.
Presumably the court issuing the order wants them to warn the websites and give them a chance to object to delisting. Whether @Null wants to do so, even in a perfunctory manner, depends on whether the thread in question (and its google footprint) is worth the novelty of getting involved in an Israeli court matter.

I guess I would worry that other international cows might start adopting similar methods if this works. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino