2018-12-27 - Yaniv Nahoum: Court Order from Israel -

Status
Not open for further replies.

divid

kiwifarms.net
null said:
2. Your email was sent directly to spam. If you want, I can give you a new email server that isn't flagged as spam. My rate is $55/hr.
also null said:
Spamhaus, an anti-spam service, has blacklisted our new email server for reasons unknown. This has caused virtually all email services to reject emails
lol, just complete the automated delisting process you spastic.
https://www.spamhaus.org/dbl/removal/form/kiwifarms.cc

They probably blacklisted you because it's a fresh IP with a permissive SPF. CC is kind of a spammy TLD too. Don't expect an explanation from Spamhaus the unaccountable internet police though.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
That law office only has like five people working there. No Karen's from what I've seen.
From their website
"The advantages of litigations in Israel: the Israeli Courts do not operate a Jury system, leaving the rulings to Judges. Moreover, Multinational corporations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, YouTube, etc., are not protected in Israel as they are in the US. Unlike the U.S., Israeli law does not hold immunity that protects websites from liability to third party publications. Attorney Guy Ophir, senior partner of the firm, serves as Chief Director of the Promotion of Internet in Israel, Deputy Director of the Hi-tech Committee in the Israel Bar Association, and Chairman of the Israel Computing and Internet Committee."

Personally, fuck them. No one is going take them seriously.

Also,
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html

Israel has a history strong-arming various sites
https://israelpalestinenews.org/israel-partisans-work-censor-internet/

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
lol, just complete the automated delisting process you spastic.
https://www.spamhaus.org/dbl/removal/form/kiwifarms.cc
I love motherfuckers trying to tell me how to do my job.

I did try to use the automated form, but guess what? It said it required manual removal. That means it was manually added. That means I have to contact them.

The samples I have suggest either domain churn or user unable to type.

I will remove this but you should make sure that you have working confirmed opt-in
and perhaps periodic "do you still want to receive mails ...
I've never had this issue with any other domain I run an email server for.

Gustav Schuchardt

TERF war now!
kiwifarms.net
I love motherfuckers trying to tell me how to do my job.

I did try to use the automated form, but guess what? It said it required manual removal. That means it was manually added. That means I have to contact them.

I've never had this issue with any other domain I run an email server for.
Call the SPLC. They'll sort it out. I spoke to someone called Shaneequa and she got my Alt Right Russian Bot forum off the blacklist. I expressed surprise and she quoted Voltaire - "I disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it" which I thought was a nice touch.

All the bots were happy, sending each other purity spiralling emails threatening extermination.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
For a minute there, I thought the court order paperwork was sent upside down, then I remember that Hebrew, when written comes out upside-down, read from right to left (like a manga).

you should have stated that you still love the state of israel
He should've sent ADF after them, because as we all know, Phil has an irrational hatred about Israel for some autistic reason, but yet still will claim to be Jewish for asspats.

Reactions: Dilligaff

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
Sorry @Null and the rest of the Farms, you are not either on the level like Hamas Hezbollah to be noticed by the ZOG.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Does the court order just demand delisting of the thread, or does it have the potential to have all of KF delisted? Even if it's just the thread, could Google use it as an excuse to entirely delist the Farms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino