2018-12-27 - Yaniv Nahoum: Court Order from Israel -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
So I have to ask; is this really the way people try to attack this site? It's worthless. There's so many laws that protect free journalism/press in America (technically this counts) that I can't believe international lawyers wouldn't know this is basically guaranteed court rejection. No US lawyer would ever spend his time fighting against free speech for international laws; its both dumb and hypocritical.

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Um, that's why it's half the catch. Courts area about both sides rights, free speech being their major liberty. Depending on the case. I edited it for better clarity.
Relax, dude. I'm agreeing with you. They are paid to try, but happily they often fail; they are up against giant obstacles, as you said.

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
Relax, dude. I'm agreeing with you. They are paid to try, but happily they often fail; they are up against giant obstacles, as you said.
Oh yeah, I didn't think of that actually. A lot of lawyers just like money too. They usually aren't dumb tho. If they're defending a guilty/misinformed client, they love to just let them lose with weak evidence. They always get paid. Only accident or disaster lawyer's give out contracts with losing benefits for the client.
Just take a state lawyer or a trusted friend in a law firm. Never trust random law firms.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
So I have to ask; is this really the way people try to attack this site? It's worthless. There's so many laws that protect free journalism/press in America (technically this counts) that I can't believe international lawyers wouldn't know this is basically guaranteed court rejection. No US lawyer would ever spend his time fighting against free speech for international laws; its both dumb and hypocritical.
If I'm not mistaken, since this was a ruling in Israeli court, Google would just have to de-list the URLs on its Israel site, www.google.co.il. It's probably not even worth fighting it, and you couldn't fight it in the US anyway... you'd have to go to Israel and play by their rules.

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
If I'm not mistaken, since this was a ruling in Israeli court, Google would just have to de-list the URLs on its Israel site, www.google.co.il. It's probably not even worth fighting it, and you couldn't fight it in the US anyway... you'd have to go to Israel and play by their rules.
That's why you just throw the letter in the trash

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
Can you ask them pretty please for a court order translated into a real language?
I have nothing better to do than to hunt and peck at the Hebrew keyboard layout, so here's what Google seems to think it says.
upload_2018-12-29_23-1-54.png

present
The plaintiff is Adv. Guy Ofir
Google Fund - Pre-Intern
The prosecutor himself
The defendants are attorney Eden Gottlieb and Ehud Artzi

protocol

The court knows Attorney Ophir and Advocate Artzi did not calculate that there is a crime in order to prevent it.

The Plaintiff after being duly warned
To the court's questions

I do not know who the lady claims, I have a number of suspicions about how many men and women who know the story and the people involved.
No one approached me and said that the incident that is the subject of the lawsuit occurred.

Attorney Ophir: When the court tells me that he intends to instruct me to send all the advertisers in Appendix A a notice stating that if they do not submit within five days from the date of the decision their reasons why the publications will not be removed from the search engine, The court may order the defendants to remove the reference to their publications in this matter from the defendant's search engine. 2 I agree. The court's proposal creates a reasonable balance between the freedom of expression and the son's reputation.

The defendants: I request 10 days before I give my written response.
Within 14 days I will submit my response to the preliminary request.

a decision

To the report for December 25, 1818, to examine the submission of the respondents' response to the court's proposal and its response to the request.

The announcement was made today, Wednesday, 12/12/2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino