2018-12-29 - Carlos Albuquerque: "yikes." -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The following message has been sent from Carlos <calahao@zoho.eu> via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

Heya
Couldn't help but notice you have my thread up and running again. Normally I wouldn't bother, except two things:

- as you can see, my Facebook feed is private, so this is in fact doxxing.

- a user is essentially making veiled threats at contacting my college.

As you can see, this could get people into trouble. Given how you have faced lawsuits before because of shit like this, yikes.

---

Subject: Re: Heya (from Kiwi Farms)
To: Carlos <calahao@zoho.eu>

fuck off retard

Ponderous Pillock

Perfectly Presidential
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also wasn't aware that doxxxing and contacting a college were both crimes.
In some jurisdictions (notably the EU) it becomes cyber-stalking if they go private and you continue to post or copy their social media maliciously.

This is why it's literally the first port of call for most police forces to go "Lol send your Social Media to friends only and piss off" in the UK when some twat comes whinging.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
1. Didn't know I was lowkey threatening to contact someone's college, I was curious how he was doing. His paper is actually being cited by people so he's doing better than most people with a thread.
2. Never admit a dox is you because it makes it easier to dig up more information about you. It literally took single Google search to find that information and it was on the first page.
3. A Facebook page isn't set to private if an archive site can get all of the information from it. Keep all statuses under "Friends" only Carlos.
4. Remember, you wanted attention, it's why you made your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino