2018 Holiday Beg-a-thon part 1 ( Wrestling Sims ) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
About an hour away from the start of our 1st official Holiday Beg-a-thon event of 2018. Posting a thread to hold the 'event' related posts outside of the Main thread.

Will Total subs still be on the whoreboard?
Will a Tip goal be posted?
Will he see an influx of viewers ( over 400 )?
Will he manage Not to bring Tut up ....again....unlike every stream this week?

Stay tuned to find the answers to these and many more questions when our feature presentation begins...

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Isnt this the second one?

Btw, yes, no, its gonna be 500ish, he will manage yes.

Also, because his commentary is garbage, this gonna be awful. He might have fun cause he will not need to play a game.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I will not be subjecting myself to the stream today... Just for my own mental well-being, but there’s a few things I will say;

1) He will probably have the whoreboard up but I wanna say I doubt very much that he’s gonna have the total subs at the top of the screen. In fact, now that a ton of people are suspicious about the fact that E7 sprung onto the scene and dropped over half of what Dark needs, anyone mentioning the immense rift between viewers and subscribers will be promptly banned.
2) He’s probably gonna do total tips again... Unless he read KF, because a few people were talking about how stupid it would be to NOT have one. Nobody really knows how much he’s expecting to get. Is 500 enough? 2k? It could hover around $100 all day long and nobody else will donate because there isn’t a goal, it’s just Phil’s greed to see those numbers, “tally up.”
3) if it turns out that Tevin is restreaming, he will be quite lucky to get 400-500 viewers. People are gonna be bored to tears, so I would imagine the number of viewers is going to ebb and flow dramatically.
4) He can’t NOT talk about tut. Tut is one of the many scapegoats this season, and he really needs to continue to drive home the narrative that he’s the victim, he’s the underdog... With full control over his stream and having made over half of the $16k he claims to need. You know, like underdogs do.

Reactions: Agentsmith

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Isnt this the second one?

Btw, yes, no, its gonna be 500ish, he will manage yes.

Also, because his commentary is garbage, this gonna be awful. He might have fun cause he will not need to play a game.
The first begathon this month was a marathon of indie games. It was NOT a fun holiday themed opportunity to show support in a time of serious adult financial difficulties.

This is an official holiday themed event because watching the PlayStation play wrestling on demo mode is, umm...

You know what?! Banned! If all you are going to do is come in here and complain and nit pick you can go somewhere else!

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for riveting commentary composed of random sounds and genitalia jokes. Maybe even a pinch of gay jokes like in the worse old days.
Edit: Oh good, I was wrong, it's the other side of the spectrum. He just put on some cringe and jokes which make no sense at all.

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
On break already? Dood. Most streamers can manage a stream for straight 6 hours plus, and they have a life outside of streams. This little piggy can only endure videogaming for 3 hours top. I never heard of a "real gamer" with such a casual timeframe. But he busts his ass, really hard.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Sparkletor shared two. I'll share what I grabbed.
Full time Professional streamer D$P did not test his event beforehand and is, mere minutes b/4 the stream is posted to start asking chat how to get his 'event' to work:
( Note: Time in pics ( CST ) is 2hr ahead of D$P's PST )

dspro.png
dspro2.png
dspro3.png
dspro4.png
dspro5.png
dspro6.png
dspro7.png

Attachments

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
One of his fighters is NINJA.
Dave, are you secretly in love? This obsession is unnatural.

At least Tevin said that, I wasn't looking. I confirm as soon as I see him.
Not Ninja. It was Jack Frost. Folks in chat said it looked like Jake Paul. D$P ran with that. Tevin thought the character looked more like Ninja than Jake Paul.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Phil is so stupidly inept that it makes no sense. He does these breaks when he could have put together a few 10 minute highlights from last year to watch instead of having viewers stare at his flash cards for ten minutes. You can tell he downloaded a couple chirstmas-type players and then downloaded all the top downloaded players. He didn't even know what the tomato head thing was.

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
I only watched a couple of minutes here and there.
How much did he make?
All I saw was a 1000 Bitch here and a 30$ Tip on the leaderboard.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only watched a couple of minutes here and there.
How much did he make?
All I saw was a 1000 Bitch here and a 30$ Tip on the leaderboard.
Final bit total is: $59.56
Average cheer: $1.61

Subs: 12 [12@$4.99, 0@$9.99, 0@$24.99, 8 gifted, 2 Twitch subs (16.67%), 1 total resubs (8.33%), 0 Twitch resubs (0.00%) ]
Gift Sub Renewals: 0 (0.00%)
Known sub money is: $30.00
Total Subs (via decapi): 1801

Twitch range is: $89.56

This includes maybe $2.50 from stream last night + overnights. No idea on the tips yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino