• ”WORLD-WIDE OPEN SECRET, SOLELY MR. DEC HAROLDS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!”

2018 Holiday Beg-a-thon part 3 ( the 'podcast')

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Dec 24, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The third and final Official Holiday Beg-a-thon airs later today some time after 10:15 am PST. D$P, however basically covered several of the slated topics during the last part of his Holiday Gaming 'marathon' where he chose to stop playing games and sit on the loveseat begging and rhetorically asking the chat what games he should play in January. The mis-titled Vlog will cover behind-the-scenes topics that he has repeatedly claimed talking about to be harmful, stress and drama inducing. He plans, however to talk about them. Look forward to a repeat of the Tut story that he has dredged up every stream, sometimes several times in a stream as well as E7's gifted subs. If one is short on time, I recommend pulling up D$P's Thanksgiving State of the Stream vlog as aside from the Christmas bits he plans to throw in, he's just going to rehash the same things again here.
    Not sure why he is bothering to do a segment on 2019 gaming calendar, but...yeah there's gonna be that as well.

Afterwards, D$P will be taking the evening off to go out to dinner with Khet the night before sitting down to a Christmas Dinner. Financially strapped, in danger of both overdrawing his checking account AND losing his WahKhando, but putting in a half day and then taking two days off ( Monday and Friday ). Good thing he gets those tips Right Away so he can go out to eat Christmas Eve.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  2. We need a bingo card. Was it @SoapQueen1 who done them before?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Maybe he will talk about what has been going on behind the scenes. Btw if he is actually close to the 16k goal he could just sell his car. He makes 100k from his love seat anyway. Rather have a house with no car than forced to live in a CT cahndo with no kat. Sad i missed the captain crunch tries it yesterday.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  4. That was a rough estimate he puled out of thin air, dude! It's such a non-number that he no longer even mentions it. It wouldn't be fair to do so if it turns out he needs more in April ( which I am sure he will regardless ). Moreover, that number is in ADDITION to what he normally gets each month, so the measly $12k+other sundry tips and cheers gained since his revelation is nowhere near what he had his eyes on raking in this Holiday Season.

• Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  5. Give me some things to populate the spaces and ill make ther Beg-Go card.

AshitPie

AshitPie I might have to sell my house =(

kiwifarms.net
  6. Depression, "muh health", dying parents, no appearance by Kat, "I just want to play games and have fun", free space: nothing is my fault/I did nothing wrong/nothing I could do.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  7. Was gonna put "Beg for Money" since that's a guaranteed thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AshitPie

kiwifarms.net
  8. Tut

Dark Souls

Bird feeder ( I'm going for one of the Holiday things they did together was buy a special thing for the bird feeder out back, a bell shaped seed hanger most likely )

Vacation ( His repeatedly mentioning how stressed they both are from working so much...and his failing voice Screams upcoming Stay-cation as it has been his Modus operandi in these cases)

Amazon Video Service

Listening to fans

Compounding

Trend/trending

Shoot down every suggestion offered

Water bottle crush

Khet appearance

• Like Like x 2
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  9. Trotting the horse out for another appearance? Why? She's not good looking nor interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  10. That motherfucker. When he first did that it sealed it for me that his "uncontrollable body noises" are 100% under his control and he does them entirely to spite his audience. Is there a term for when a beta tries to act like a chad? Because that's what that is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  11. Here it is.
    beg.jpg

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    AshitPie

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  12. Phil called off the stream. Muh throat!!
    https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1077248841299091459

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Can't wait for him to beg on Christmas instead.

SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. I’m guessing he broke into the whiskey after all.

• Like Like x 2
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
  15. What kind of person do you think he is? He's not going to beg under the day after Christmas. And it'll work because he has 'tards for fans who will have fresh Christmas monies to fling at him.

Edit: Here's a fun question--will he still take Friday off even though today is effectively a day off now?

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Unquestionably. Time spent sick isn't time spent with his soulmate, dood! Gotta put in the time to keep that bond strong!

• Like Like x 2
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  17. How is his throat swollen up? He talked for a few hours. I've seen people yell at their jobs for hours at a time for 6 days out of the week and they seemed fine. He talks at a relatively higher volume than usual and he is incapacitated.
    Actually this brings up a question. If Katt is still around, are they still going to go out tonight? I wouldn't be surprised if Phil calls everything off when he calls off his streams. "My throat hurts babe, how am I supposed to interact with you when my throat hurts?"

But, if she is gone then moving it to the day after Christmas is a smart move because nobody will question if he says that she is at work.

#18 WeeblesWobble, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  18. For Phil to not have another day to beg, considering he begged on Thanksgiving and his own birthday, means that something pretty big is going on. My money is on Kat leaving him and he's trying to get his shit together, aside from a dead parent or a deadly virus sweeping the nation there is little else that would stop Phil from trying to earn a few pennies sat infront of his webcam.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm leaving my eggs in the "He had high hopes for yesterday and when it failed he went into a depressive drunken spiral and is too hung over/ sad to stream today" basket

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.