2018 Holiday Beg-a-thon part 3 ( the 'podcast')

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Probably hit the Gin/whatever really hard and is having a gnarly hangover

He was clearly in a near-hangover state at the end of the stream last night, if he started drinking again for another 3-4 hours (probably with no hydration to offset it) he probably does feel terrible today.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
I'm leaving my eggs in the "He had high hopes for yesterday and when it failed he went into a depressive drunken spiral and is too hung over/ sad to stream today" basket

If Phil really has such a serious case of the sads that means he wont stream, I wouldn't be shocked if he either does something drastic like a toaster-scented bath or actually manages to have a moment of clarity and perhaps changes his streams to be a little more friendly and not just Phil frowning at a screen and replying to people who throw some change at him. Sadly I think the first is more likely though.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
He drank two beers during that stream...two.

Plus a nog. But honestly even if you're a drinker, a few high % beers can put you into a mild buzz, and then that buzz wears down you get sleepy. The way he murdered that Kickstart tells me he was thirsty and dehydrated. Now you take him tired and dehydrated and put a quart of gin on top of it and yeah I bet he feels terrible.

@Filthy Greenskin First off, the Emperor does not condone Xenos speaking to His citizens.

Secondly, Dave is nowhere near THAT stage. I wouldn't even consider that on the table until he's actually being evicted from the house; his first week back in the CT Condo would be when I'd be worried about something like that.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus a nog. But honestly even if you're a drinker, a few high % beers can put you into a mild buzz, and then that buzz wears down you get sleepy. The way he murdered that Kickstart tells me he was thirsty and dehydrated. Now you take him tired and dehydrated and put a quart of gin on top of it and yeah I bet he feels terrible.

@Filthy Greenskin First off, the Emperor does not condone Xenos speaking to His citizens.

Secondly, Dave is nowhere near THAT stage. I wouldn't even consider that on the table until he's actually being evicted from the house; his first week back in the CT Condo would be when I'd be worried about something like that.

Don't forget that all he ate in an eight-to-nine hour period was a few handfuls of dry sugary cereal meant for small children. His blood sugar was undoubtedly fucked, too.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net

I know this requires some exceptionally long arms for the reach I'm making and I'm certainly not saying that Phil is about to top himself. If it is just sads then more than likely he'll come back on the 26th his same old self begging for pennies and acting as though nothing he does is wrong and the world constantly works to undermine him. If Phil really does feel locked in, after all we don't really know how much debt he's under and his imagined windfall of his festive streams producing mostly fuck-all for him, not to mention everyone in the stream chat shitting on him and chances are his money is stretched but still living way beyond his means, it's certainly not unheard of for this kind of thing to happen.

But.

That's far from saying it will, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if that's Phil's headspace over the past day.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
That's a shame, I was actually looking forward to this part of the Beg-a-thon. I haven't watched the last half of yesterday's stream, but he didn't sound too bad before that.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
OH man the 2nd half is pretty depressing. Like. It's sadder than the Thanksgiving stream in my mind.
Yeah, I'm catching up to everything now, and it really turned into an even worse trainwreck. Funny thing is that he's partially blaming drinking alcohol, even though he was constantly mentioning and "advertising" him drinking on stream both before and during the stream. Like, he wouldn't shut up about it.

And watching clips of the last part of yesterday's stream, his voice doesn't sound any worse than usual. It was kinda raspy a couple of days ago, but it sounded much better yesterday.

MeganDodgedABullet

Not a cruel German girl.
kiwifarms.net
I watched some of tevin's stream and it didn't seem too bad then.Looking forward to the haterz highlights reel.

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net
So do we think Phil has hit "that" stage of alcoholism yet where his drinking is going to actively interfere with his life more and more.

Considering he doesn't have much of a life as it is. I wouldn't be too surprised if he's already hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.