2018 Holiday Beg-a-thon part 3 ( the 'podcast')

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
What kind of person do you think he is? He's not going to beg under the day after Christmas. And it'll work because he has 'tards for fans who will have fresh Christmas monies to fling at him.

Edit: Here's a fun question--will he still take Friday off even though today is effectively a day off now?

I'm going for a combo of hungover and Khet advising an After Christmas fund drive with the viewers being flush with fresh Christmas money to donate. He most likely drank more eggnog or cracked open Khet's Winter Whiskey when she got home. He's never been a beer drinker, so I don't see him drinking more of that post stream. As they say: Beer before Liquor never sicker. He was hooting and hollering for HOURS during the wrestling stream and his throat was none the worse for wear.

As for Friday? Of course he will! Friday is a scheduled off day and scheduled Off Days, unlike streams, are NOT subject to change. Those groceries aren't going to bring themselves to The WahKhando...instead he decides to have them delivered.

Don't forget that all he ate in an eight-to-nine hour period was a few handfuls of dry sugary cereal meant for small children. His blood sugar was undoubtedly fucked, too.
He had 'a snack' during the post prestream break and most likely had a nibble during each break when he was down in the kitchen getting his next beer. More than anything, D$P was concerned about getting to buzzed and saying something untoward Live.

Jotaro

yare yare *snort*
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Here's a fun question--will he still take Friday off even though today is effectively a day off now?

Today doesn't count because he's not feeling too good, okay? Besides Friday I'm sure he has to run errands, take a shower and make coffee etc. There's no way he could do that and stream too.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Unbelievable. I know vocalists who do high pitched screams and low, bassy gutturals who don’t have the sore throat and problems speaking that Phil does. He should be studied by a medical journal for having the most unfortunate medical histories on the planet.

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
I'm going for a combo of hungover and Khet advising an After Christmas fund drive with the viewers being flush with fresh Christmas money to donate.

I think we underestimate khet tbh. she has walked him back from several fuck ups and helped him many times now. she seems to be quite cunning, which is not surprising considering what we know about her.

Dark alluded to talking about what everyone got for christmas in his tweet, he almost couldnt shut up about the idea of getting people to give him their christmas money from their grandma.

I wouldnt be surprised one bit if she is helping improve the begathons from behind the scenes. afterall a golddigger should be quite good at seperating loney losers from their money.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
I think we underestimate khet tbh. she has walked him back from several fuck ups and helped him many times now. she seems to be quite cunning, which is not surprising considering what we know about her.

Dark alluded to talking about what everyone got for christmas in his tweet, he almost couldnt shut up about the idea of getting people to give him their christmas money from their grandma.

I wouldnt be surprised one bit if she is helping improve the begathons from behind the scenes. afterall a golddigger should be quite good at seperating loney losers from their money.
Totally agree. I am of the belief that Khet is very much guiding D$P behind-the-scenes. His lack of business acumen and completely absent imagination is well known. We have her to thank for the Week long Birthday celebration, his assortment of gaming related t-shirts and introduction of Potion, the stream mascot. I'd be willing to bet the Bob Ross costume was her idea as well. I cannot see D$P knowing anything about Bob Ross outside of what she told him based on his woefully inaccurate portrayal of the popular painter. I'm curious to see what she has in store for us in the months to come.

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net
So he's still going to do this "podcast" Beg-a-thon, he's just waiting until tomorrow when his paypigs have fresh X-mas cash. For some reason I just think this was Catherine's idea. Phil was crying to her about how sad he was he didn't get the cash money he wanted and she told him that if they didn't throw money today they probably wouldn't tomorrow either, just tell them your voice hurts and then you can still beg all day Wednesday.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew the writers would come up with something this year!

Edit gotta stop posting buzzed I keep forgetting parts

Has he been harvesting any cheers or subs while he's been gone? I know he typically has stuff come in overnight, has that been happening still?

$3.35 today (12/25) and $2.79 yesterday (12/24). Both numbers are cheers. No subs were registered in chat, and he has a net loss of about 15-20.

Anonymous Dimwit

What are you talking about?
kiwifarms.net
If he keeps delaying the begcast, how will he get all those exceptional dollars before they're spent on VBucks and hot glued anime figures? Priorities, Phil!

Status
Not open for further replies.