2019-01-20 - Cory Machado: "Retraction Demand and Notice of Potential Legal Action" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
That fancy assed law degree didn't teach him proper grammar for his little biography...

Seth W. Wiener is an experienced litigator and trial lawyer. He has handled and successfully resolved a myriad of federal and state litigations and alternative dispute resolution matters,
You can't have a myriad of something, Mr. Big Shot Ambulance Chaser. Mr. "I'm Using Fancy Words I Don't Know How To Use, It Scares The Proles" Weiner.

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
That fancy assed law degree didn't teach him proper grammar for his little biography...

You can't have a myriad of something, Mr. Big Shot Ambulance Chaser. Mr. "I'm Using Fancy Words I Don't Know How To Use, It Scares The Proles" Weiner.
I'm sure there are a plethora of things one could say about this man; he has a myriad of fallacies about him. Furthermore, there are a multitude of points that could be reasoned merely from this document alone. He has made many - nay, a plethora - nay, a multitude - nay, a myriad of enemies this day.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just to expand on this. There are a lot of different "types" of lawyers. I use the word type not meaning IP/Copyright, personal injury, corporatelaw, tax, etc... I mean the way the lawyer operates, how honest they are, how they basically treat the law.
And I'd say this guy practices "door law," i.e. whatever walks in the door.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
You got to love lolcows, even when no one cares and has long forgotten about something, they will always find a way to shoo themselves in the foot.

I will laugh if this goes to court because in order to win a libel case he will have to prove the statements are false to some extent and in order to do so he would have to display the statements from the thread in court.

Aka he would have to show all the evidence that lead to those statements and now not only would he have everything the thread said on public record but MORE people now will see the thread.

Just another day on Kiwifarms

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole situation is reminding me of the documentary Tickled (2016). A New Zealand journalist (yes, ironically a kiwi) looks into a weird individual/company online, only for said company to threaten legal action against them. Naturally, the kiwi and his friends continue to keep digging, and more sinister shit is revealed down the rabbit hole.
At one point, i's revealed near the end of the film that the legal threats were forged. They contacted the law firm, only for the firm to claim that they never sent out that threatening email. Somebody used the firm's name without them knowing.

Boy, what a shocker.

I'm theorizing that Corey Machado isn't even his real name, and that it's just some fake persona he created.

Yellow Shirt Guy

kiwifarms.net
Lol how does he expect you to find the kiwi who made the threads phone number lol what If the IP is at a walmart, Tard probably wrote any lawyer who'd who'd listen and this Ambulance chaser TV lawyer was dumb enough to respond.

Last edited:

friends o' niall

soup hotelier
kiwifarms.net
I knew an obnoxious prick who used to peddle that same energy drink some time ago, in the cringiest ways possible. He tried to lure me in under the assumption that his weak shit was the lifeblood of my line of work. A few months after I told him to fuck off, I randomly ran into him one midnight at an A&E, as he was standing by himself at the nurses station, drinking that thing in front of the nurses as if he was giving the can a blowie.

tl;dr: That fucking drink turns everyone in contact with it into lolcows. End of.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I knew an obnoxious prick who used to peddle that same energy drink some time ago, in the cringiest ways possible. He tried to lure me in under the assumption that his weak shit was the lifeblood of my line of work. A few months after I told him to fuck off, I randomly ran into him one midnight at an A&E, as he was standing by himself at the nurses station, drinking that thing in front of the nurses as if he was giving the can a blowie.

tl;dr: That fucking drink turns everyone in contact with it into lolcows. End of.
Lol it has mangosteen in it. That shit turned Lowtax into a lolcow.

Promestein

Chocolate mílk connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I hate to use the "current year" argument... But you'd think people would know better than to make a fuss out of something so insignificant. Specially towards someone who runs a site filled to the brim with tawxik people and dawxXxXerz

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I hate to use the "current year" argument... But you'd think people would know better than to make a fuss out of something so insignificant. Specially towards someone who runs a site filled to the brim with tawxik people and dawxXxXerz
I will sum up his reply as this:

He thought I was referencing an actual court case with "Streisand v. The Internet (2003)".

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I will sum up his reply as this:

He thought I was referencing an actual court case with "Streisand v. The Internet (2003)".
Once this tard has come up to speed on that perhaps he can try to figure out Arkell v. Pressdram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino