Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
When will they attempt to sue the state?
  • Scott v. Wise County Commonwealths (2017) Unsatisfied with the court's prior judgement, she then sued the fucking county itself (naming my company a codefendant) in an attempt to force them to arraign me with formal criminal charge. The district court throws out the complaint in the same day that it arrives to the clerk. Who says Government isn't efficient?

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
A little bit of searching reveals that Virginia seems super reluctant to award it, unlike many states that have passed statutory laws, where I've noticed they seem to settle on 7 meritless lawsuits over a period of a few years.
That's Virginia for you. Until recently, women had 75% time with a child if she has joint custody.

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
I love the quotes the judge picks every single time he stuffs one of these lawsuits.
Moon's allegedly defamatory statements - that Scott is "the dumbest person, possibly ever", ''really fucking stupid, ''a moron, ''a slut whore,'' that she writes like she uses a crayola magic marker, ''and she ha[d] like a dozen husbands by age 30''- are rhetorical hyperbole rather than assertions of fact.
It just makes me happy to see this stuff get preserved on the record for all time.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For the record, in this lawsuit this chick positively affirms that:

A) she fucked her cousin

B) she had her cousin's baby

What the fuck?
How the fuck do you sue someone else, lose, and simultaneously admit you're a white trash garbage whore with incest babies?

Fucking Deliverance extras, the whole family.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you sue someone else, lose, and simultaneously admit you're a white trash garbage whore with incest babies?

Fucking Deliverance extras, the whole family.
It was also funny to me that not once does she ever categorically deny having 8 husbands, 4 baby daddies, etc. It can't be libel if it's true.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
A little bit of searching reveals that Virginia seems super reluctant to award it, unlike many states that have passed explicit laws, where I've noticed they seem to settle on 7 meritless lawsuits over a period of a few years.
This is in a federal district court though. The Virginia state law on vexatious litigation shouldn't be controlling on whether the district court wants to tell her to fuck off and not come back.

Though it's out of the EASTERN District of Virginia (this bitch is filing in the Western), here's an example:

https://lawprofessors.typepad.com/media_law_prof_blog/2009/07/district-court-rules-that-plaintiff-is-vexatious-litigant.html

"Plaintiff has filed almost one hundred motions or other requests for relief, the majority of which are duplicative of relief previously denied by this court or other courts."

Sadly, the fact that it took "almost one hundred motions" also seems to suggest their patience level is pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino