Lawsuit 2019-01-24 - Melinda Leigh Scott: Scott v. Moon (Mk. V) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriGiga

kiwifarms.net
This is my favorite part:

"Moon's allegedly defamatory statements - that Scott is 'the dumbest person, possibly ever,' 'really fucking stupid,' a 'moron,' a 'slut whore,' that she writes like she uses 'Crayola Magic marker,' and she has 'ha[d] like a dozen husbands by age 30' are rhetorical hyperbole rather than assertions of fact."

The judge didn't have to use so many quotes but he did it anyway and I love him for it. I would say in light of recent events and her insistence on filing without stating a claim upon which relief may be granted, the first three could be made into an assertion of fact safely, as truth is an absolute defense to defamation.

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
fifth time's the charm i guess.
will yahoowah finally take nulls life this time?
I think their god actually likes Josh. Maybe all their lawsuit rejections are a sign from their god that Josh is a Chosen One and should be left alone.

Sadly, the fact that it took "almost one hundred motions" also seems to suggest their patience level is pretty high.
If it's billable hours, they really don't care. Watch how annoyed they get when it's not though.

Splendid Meat Sticks

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my favorite part:

"Moon's allegedly defamatory statements - that Scott is 'the dumbest person, possibly ever,' 'really fucking stupid,' a 'moron,' a 'slut whore,' that she writes like she uses 'Crayola Magic marker,' and she has 'ha[d] like a dozen husbands by age 30' are rhetorical hyperbole rather than assertions of fact."

The judge didn't have to use so many quotes but he did it anyway and I love him for it. I would say in light of recent events and her insistence on filing without stating a claim upon which relief may be granted, the first three could be made into an assertion of fact safely, as truth is an absolute defense to defamation.
Those are the specific ones she gives as examples in her complaint.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Melinda should start streaming to fill in the gaps between her court filings. Like, wouldn't two hours on "Choosing a Baby Daddy" cheer us all up when she's not suing Josh?

The very next day she could do two hours on "Ditching a Baby Daddy Even if He's a Cousin."

Other streams I would find educational:
  • "Why I'm Not Emigrating to Israel Right Now"
  • "Getting Judges to Dismiss Your Lawsuits So You Can Get SCOTUS on Your Side"
  • "If a Blowjob Equals One Month's Rent Can You Get Free Utilities for Swallowing?"
  • "How to Put Curses on Neighbors Who Should Die for Reading the Kiwi Farms"
Then, with Purim coming up in March, she could teach us about Megillat Esther and treat us all to yidtastic cookie recipes and costume-making tips.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much time and money has been wasted giving this dipshits filings the few minutes neccessary to read them, write up the rejection statement, and file it all away.

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
I listened to the stream up until when Rekeita showed up, but what I found most telling was that Scott never seemed to actually deny the most outrageous claims (a dozen husbands by age 30, etc.), just that the claims were "highly offensive".

Reactions: Marvin

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I listened to the stream up until when Rekeita showed up, but what I found most telling was that Scott never seemed to actually deny the most outrageous claims (a dozen husbands by age 30, etc.), just that the claims were "highly offensive".
And the current husband looks like fucking Torgo from Manos: the Hands of Fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino