2019-01-27: Chris Whiteman: "DOXXING OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Video Games

WASH YOUR HAIR!
kiwifarms.net
650343-75456c2e0f2698ef0cb55a926ad1cdf6.jpg
Ew, his finger AND his face both look like toes. Toe Man.

Steep Stepper

Profesional Steep Stair Climber
kiwifarms.net
These people are experts at digging their own graves, most of the time we don't even have to do anything :cunningpepe:

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
"You fucks are illegal in Canada."

Doesn't matter. Kiwi Farms is registered in Florida, last time I checked (Lolcow LLC, that is). I'm also pretty sure the server rack hosting KF might be, so even if doxing is illegal in Canada (which is doubtful, but they may have considering they're cucks), it doesn't apply for something that's US based. When will people get that only the site's base country's laws apply?

Pepito The Cat

Gotta go Rapido!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the US, each state has an absolute age of consent that might be below 18. So if the age of consent is listed at 16, then that sixteen year old can fuck 60 year olds and it's completely legal. Then on top of that, they might allow a close-in-age exemption for lower than that (usually like 14 and 15).

No clue about Canada.

I find solace in the fact that being "legal" doesn't make it automatically accepted by society or even morally correct. Good luck getting a job anywhere when even the most retarded HR scout can do a Google search.

We are doing god's work, here.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find solace in the fact that being "legal" doesn't make it automatically accepted by society or even morally correct. Good luck getting a job anywhere when even the most exceptional HR scout can do a Google search.

We are doing god's work, here.
Yeah, that too. Like, dude, even if they were 18, what do you think society thinks of a thirty year old who only bangs 18 year olds? They're a predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.