2019-01-27: Chris Whiteman: "DOXXING OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
"You fucks are illegal in Canada."

Doesn't matter. Kiwi Farms is registered in Florida, last time I checked (Lolcow LLC, that is). I'm also pretty sure the server rack hosting KF might be, so even if doxing is illegal in Canada (which is doubtful, but they may have considering they're cucks), it doesn't apply for something that's US based. When will people get that only the site's base country's laws apply?
The site could get blocked in Canada, similar to how some countries block access to certain torrent trackers.
Big loss, I know.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope this finally pushes Canada to declare war. It's already America's hat, might as well make it official.

Whenever I hear someone try to threaten KF with laws from any country that puts the Queen on its money:

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find solace in the fact that being "legal" doesn't make it automatically accepted by society or even morally correct. Good luck getting a job anywhere when even the most exceptional HR scout can do a Google search.

We are doing god's work, here.
lol like this cunt will ever apply for a job

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the US, each state has an absolute age of consent that might be below 18. So if the age of consent is listed at 16, then that sixteen year old can fuck 60 year olds and it's completely legal. Then on top of that, they might allow a close-in-age exemption for lower than that (usually like 14 and 15).

No clue about Canada.
While the age of consent is 16 in Ontario, it's not exactly encouraged. People will still think he's vile.
Just for future reference, in Canada criminal law is a head of power assigned to the federal government exclusively under our Constitution, so something like this would always be consistent across Canada and not vary by province. If any province tried to enact their own age of consent it would be quickly struck down as unconstitutional.

Our Criminal Code does contain a "close in age" exception, but that wouldn't apply in this instance as it would be legal in any case. As messed up as that is, as pointed out earlier, the age of consent was 14 until only a decade ago.

Mex-sama

A master of disguise
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Anime-Free Penguin

Don't make me call the penguin sheriff on you.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that too. Like, dude, even if they were 18, what do you think society thinks of a thirty year old who only bangs 18 year olds? They're a predator.
Reminds me of Lucas Werner, except he is apporaching 40 if he isn't already that age, and definitely a creep.

Reactions: Marvin

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
That's my favorite part. How fucking dumb do you have to be to think that America, a country somewhat famous for its unending love of liberty, perhaps even to a fault, would give a shit what foreigners think? Surely a Canadian has to be familiar with the concept of "borders" and "jurisdiction"? Haven't they noticed how all their Amazon deliveries are more expensive for no reason?

@Null it's obviously your call, but can you start mentioning that issue to these cows more often? I really want to read them stammer about how their limp Canadian laws totally have to matter somehow.

I mean, fuck, he might as well call up the Saudis and tell them it's illegal to throw gays off roofs in Canada and how they must stop, post haste.

In the US, each state has an absolute age of consent that might be below 18. So if the age of consent is listed at 16, then that sixteen year old can fuck 60 year olds and it's completely legal. Then on top of that, they might allow a close-in-age exemption for lower than that (usually like 14 and 15).

No clue about Canada.
Believe me most of us Canucks are fully rational, and aware our laws are OUR laws, and each nation has their own. But we have our spergs and mongs just like 'murica does too.

And just like Canada is over-represented for it's population with famous actors, musicians, sports stars and writers, it's sadly over-represented for it's population in lolcows and psychos too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino