2019-01-28: Ryan Simmons: "Delete all furry information from your website NOW." -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The following message has been sent from Ryan Simmons <catpawtoes@hackermail.com> (IP: 207.189.31.173) via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

IMPORTANT LEGAL WARNING
Hello Mr. Null,

You allow people to upload personal information to your website even minor peoples. It is very illegal to threaten minor people who are underage. You think you're doing something funny here, but all that this makes you is a fraud. You are an anti-furry extremist that is not unlike ISIS. My friends know lawyers and they will sue you to the various degrees.

Delete all child information from your website NOW.
Delete all furry information from your website NOW.
This is your warning to you.

---

Subject: Re: IMPORTANT LEGAL WARNING (from Kiwi Farms)
To: Ryan Simmons <catpawtoes@hackermail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 03:11:47 +0000

lmfao kill yourself retard

Carcinogenesis

This world-line is too unstable for it to exist!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the same dude from earlier today? He's crying about information on minors and is threatening to sic lawyers on you. He even uses all-CAPS just to emphasize words. Could be a coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised.
EDIT: Scratch that, it's probably just a coincidence since the names don't match.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Subject: LEGAL WARNING 2

LOL. Does this make you feel good? Your furry-hating fantasy? You didn't even really reply to my email. I checked my inbox, spam, and it's E-M-P-T-Y. But I see you put my email on your website. That's cute. I don't remember giving you permission to put my email on your forum. "lmfao kill yourself exceptional individual!!" WOW you really rekt me with that one.

Look, I'm trying to be nice right now.
And if you KEEP doing what you're doing, you're going to get ARRESTED by somebody for threatening them. You're putting people in DANGER. You are hurting my FRIENDS. You are implying people are dog molesters and petophiles. Don't do this! You are putting people in danger and you are putting you in danger. Someone is going to sue or arrest you. Do you want to be sued, arrested and rejected? That is what you are happening.

---

Subject: Re: LEGAL WARNING 2
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 03:56:33 +0000

lmfao kill yourself exceptional individual

---

The following message has been sent from Ryan Simmons <catpawtoes@hackermail.com> (IP: 207.189.31.173) via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

LEGAL WARNING 2
LOL. Does this make you feel good? Your furry-hating fantasy? You didn't even really reply to my email. I checked my inbox, spam, and it's E-M-P-T-Y. But I see you put my email on your website. That's cute. I don't remember giving you permission to put my email on your forum. "lmfao kill yourself exceptional individual!!" WOW you really rekt me with that one.

Look, I'm trying to be nice right now.
And if you KEEP doing what you're doing, you're going to get ARRESTED by somebody for threatening them. You're putting people in DANGER. You are hurting my FRIENDS. You are implying people are dog molesters and petophiles. Don't do this! You are putting people in danger and you are putting you in danger. Someone is going to sue or arrest you. Do you want to be sued, arrested and rejected? That is what you are happening.

---

Subject: Re: LEGAL WARNING 2 (from Kiwi Farms)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 04:17:05 +0000

Yes, I saw it the first time you sent it, I just didn't reply because I
don't give a fuck.

I would literally rather shoot myself in the head than spend 30 seconds
thinking about Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino