2019-01-28: Ryan Simmons: "Delete all furry information from your website NOW." -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Humanity can only hope that some day one of those outstanding, touching intimidation attempts heart-to-heart pleas will make Null see the light and shutdown this shithole of toxicity and autism once and for all!

Reactions: The Fool and Ryan

wylfım

Lost in an endless void of stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Null you shouldn't tell them to fuck off, its more interesting when they stick around and sperg out

Reactions: Ryan

talent99

Did I spook you yet?
kiwifarms.net
Now that we know that you are watching this thread, here's what happens what Null gets sued:

As you can see in the video, Null has a tendency to win lawsuits when he's not there and unaware of them. You have no legal ground to stand on, and Canadian law does not apply, because the Kiwi Farms is based in the US. I doubt you even could "win" such a case in Canada.

The Manglement

Some internet faggot
kiwifarms.net
I love the level of doublethink on this sped. "The person I'm fucking is a CHILD, and deserves special protection from weirdos on the internet like Null. They, where 'they' is the person I am having sexual intercourse with on the regular, are a minor!"

I understand you don't want people to know you're a fucking ephebophile, and you probably don't want the poor kid's parents finding out you're corrupting them with furfaggotry, but maybe don't post the shit on the internet in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino