2019-01-29 - Chris Whiteman: Pedo dummy -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Cloudflare received an abuse report regarding:
kiwifarms.net

Please be aware Cloudflare is a network provider offering a reverse proxy, pass-through security service. We are not a hosting provider. Cloudflare does not control the content of our customers.

Below is the report we received:

Reporter: Anonymous
Reported URLs:

http://kiwifarms.net

Logs or Evidence of Abuse: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/thread-requests-resources.29888/page-34
Comments: Joshua Conner Moon is a violent, sex-offending rapist/pedophile and has doxed numerous individuals including myself. I am requesting an immediate removal of his website hosting privileges and an immediate ban of his IP.

Please address this issue with your customer.

Regards,
Cloudflare Abuse

---

Subject: FW: Kiwifarms
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:04:56 -0500
To: abuse@1776hosting.com <abuse@1776hosting.com>

I’m sending you this to notify you about potential breaches of security on your servers.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 5:05 PM
To: Chris Whiteman <spawzfox@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Kiwifarms

lol

---

Subject: Re: FW: Kiwifarms
To: Chris Whiteman <spawzfox@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 01:09:26 +0300

I told you I run my own ISP dummy!

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
:story:

This just keeps getting better.

Surely he will succeed where all other deviants on this site have failed.

Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino