Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
To: legal@kiwifarms.net

> Date: 2-17-2019

Takedown Notice Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998

> To Whom It May Concern,

> This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.

>

> The infringing material, which I contend belongs to me, is the following:

> My copyrighted blog post from my personal homepage, published on Nov 1, 2018.

https://royphiliposeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/2014.html

> The infringing material is located at the following URL(s):

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/roy-dr-p-philipose.7986/page-3#post-4169450

The individual "Cato" has illegally copied and published my content "2014" without my permission. I want the content removed.

> My contact information is:

> Name: Roy Philipose

> Address: POB 60268, King of Prussia PA, 19406

> E-mail address:info@royphilipose.com

>

> I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.

> The information in this notice is accurate, and I am the rightful copyright owner.

> I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.

>

> Signed: Roy Philipose
To: Roy P <info@royphilipose.com>

Hello Roy,

I cannot process your request because you did not provide a legal address.

Sincerely,
Joshua Moon

---

(He replied immediately.)

To: legal@kiwifarms.net

> Date: 2-17-2019

Takedown Notice Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998

> To Whom It May Concern,

> This is a notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) requesting that you immediately cease to provide access to copyrighted material. I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement, whereby the infringing material appears on a website for which you are the host.

>

> The infringing material, which I contend belongs to me, is the following:

> My copyrighted blog post from my personal homepage, published on Nov 1, 2018.

https://royphiliposeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/2014.html

> The infringing material is located at the following URL(s):

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/roy-dr-p-philipose.7986/page-3#post-4169450

The individual "Cato" has illegally copied and published my content "2014" without my permission. I want the content removed.

> My contact information is:

> Name: Roy Philipose

> Address: 620 Allendale Road, Suite 125
#60268, King of Prussia PA, 19406

> E-mail address:info@royphilipose.com

>

> I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.

> The information in this notice is accurate, and I am the rightful copyright owner.

> I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.

>

> Signed: Roy Philipose
To: Roy P <info@royphilipose.com>

Hello again Roy,

I have reviewed the merits of your complaint and have determined the alleged work is used fairly for the purposes of criticism and ridicule.

You may send legal documents to this address.

Lolcow LLC
913 Beal Pkwy NW
Suite A-1017
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

I swear under penalty of perjury I believe the aforementioned is true in good faith.

Sincerely,
Joshua Moon

---

On 2/17/2019 2:38 PM, Roy P wrote:
You user has copied the whole document and placed it on you site for your benefit.

Remove the document.

---

On February 17, 2019 at 7:38 AM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
No.

---

On 2/17/2019 2:39 PM, Roy P wrote:
You will be served.

---

On February 17, 2019 at 2:39 AM Null <null@kiwifarms.net> wrote:
Ok.

Last edited:

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
My favorite featured posts are always the ones where someone tries to send legal threats to Null and Null just no-sells it. As far as I'm aware the only time morons get away with using the DMCA unfairly is when they know they can just flag using an automated system and the only one who'll ever review it is a machine.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
Every time they do this... every fucking time... it gets me interested in reading their thread.

You think they'd learn.

I would like to highlight the fact that I intend to swear under penalty of perjury that I believe this herein-mentioned thread is good, for all intents and purposes non-withstanding, in honesty and good faith as stated.
Respectfully submitted, on this the 17th day of February, in the year of our @Null, 2019.

Amen.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
While he is correct in saying that his blog is copyrighted by him, he fails to understand that you could repost said blog on let's say a forum to critique or discuss said blog, as well as make it easier for users to quote parts that they wish to critique/ discuss. Wordpress can also distribute your blog as well (part of the TOS and allows them to actually host your blog from what I've read).

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the guy just didn't want to take "no" for an answer.

I think he's got you there @Null, except, yeah this is clearly reposted for comment or criticism under the fair use exception. These cows really need to start looking into the law before doing something stupid. I can help them though: it's in 17 USC sec. 107.
That's Maddox for ya, the best e-lawyer in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino