2019-02-17 - Roy Philipose: "DMCA TAKEDOWN" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
It is way more amusing when Null is polite and somewhat seemingly agreeable
The "oh my I don't see an address in this DMCA notice" move is pure :winner: because it gives the cow the sense that they're talking to someone who is sensible and welcoming to their request... what must go through their head is "all I have to do now is send in a valid address to win at this game, sweet, even I can do that!!"

And then by the time the next reply rolls over, they realize they're talking to the Mr. Null. (:_(

The same Mr. Null who just made them dox themselves while thinking they were winning the war on kiwis.

thats how i got my thread removed
So all anyone has to do is to threaten to open up a thread about you and they get sexed? Asking for a friend.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From February 7th:
Anyway, I look forward to his next DMCA attempt here.
I suspect it's a remote possibility but if he tries anything I would love to see how he comes up for damages based on his free blog that isn't a registered copyright. That's without even taking fair use into consideration.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
From February 7th:

I suspect it's a remote possibility but if he tries anything I would love to see how he comes up for damages based on his free blog that isn't a registered copyright. That's without even taking fair use into consideration.
unfortunately he's got no money and is barely literate so i doubt he'd manage to get any sort of filing to pass muster enough to even get on record

• Agree
Reactions: Antique Rice

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
his free blog that isn't a registered copyright
All of your own material is copyrighted by default. Actually going through the proper registration procedures is just one extra layer that establishes beyond any doubt that it is your copyright. As far as I know it's the same with trademarks and patents although a judge may be a lot more incisive if a company fails to register any of those as well. I'm not a lawyer but I'm fairly confident this is how things work.

If I write a book and you sell my unregistered book, I still have every right to sue you under copyright law.

But you are right that he has no grounds to sue for damage or anything else since we're entirely harmless.

I'd put "accidentally asking to be CEO of Tesla" right up there with "whipping his gun out and shooting himself in the foot."
One of these is an honest mistake, even if it's the dumbest mistake ever. Asking to be CEO of one of the hottest companies in history, live on camera worldwide, to fucking Elon Musk is not a "mistake" at all. It's autism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino