2019-03-01 Email: The NRA has targeted me, but I won't back down! -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Friends,

I’d never realized just how deadly a fully-automatic machine gun was until I fired one this week. I traveled to a firing range to work with a professional firearms instructor to see first-hand the danger assault rifles pose in civilian hands. In person, the power of these weapons and other semi-automatic assault rifles is terrifying. No one should have these weapons without extensive training and licensure.

I shared the story of this experience on Twitter, and for days I have been targeted by the NRA and leaders of the fringe right, with tens of thousands of hateful comments and multiple death threats and rape threats. You can see my Twitter handle here.

But you know what’s worse than getting nasty comments on Twitter? Being in a mass shooting. America had 323 of them last year, including three in our schools. That’s why I will never back down from the NRA on reasonable, common-sense gun safety legislation.

Status quo politicians have failed to pass meaningful gun legislation. We need a fighter in Congress - that’s why I’m asking for your donation today. My campaign is well-positioned to bring bold change to the Democratic Party - but I cannot do it without your help. Can I count on your support?

Please go to supportbrianna.com and donate today.

All My Best,
Brianna

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
I’d never realized just how deadly a fully-automatic machine gun was until I fired one this week. I traveled to a firing range to work with a professional firearms instructor to see first-hand the danger assault rifles pose in civilian hands. In person, the power of these weapons and other semi-automatic assault rifles is terrifying.
These are three very different things. Not to mention one of these things you can’t even carry, it is so heavy.

The stupid bitch can’t even stay on topic throughout one paragraph.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
Should someone tell her that full-auto weapons are already regulated in the US? Or did she just shoot a regular semi-auto and she's too ignorant to know the difference? Since there is pretty much an inverse correlation between supporting gun control and actually knowing anything about guns I'm willing to bet the latter. But hey, if this is the first and only time she's fired a gun then she's at least had more experience with them than she's had with a motorcycle.

Should someone tell her that full-auto weapons are already regulated in the US? Or did she just shoot a regular semi-auto and she's too ignorant to know the difference?
I'm willing to believe he went to a range that had a full auto for rent however, he's being deliberately disingenuous when he says full autos are danger to the public, or that 5.56 is a powerful round and that it takes multiple days of training to use safely... Wait that last one might be accurate he is retarded after all.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to believe he went to a range that had a full auto for rent however, he's being deliberately disingenuous when he says full autos are danger to the public, or that 5.56 is a powerful round and that it takes multiple days of training to use safely... Wait that last one might be accurate he is exceptional after all.
I've seen the "AR-15s need to be banned because 5.56 is such a deadly round!" argument before, and it just makes me scratch my head in confusion. I'm pretty sure it's way more preferable to be shot with a 5.56 round than with a .303 or a .30-06. And since gun grabbers like to use the "the second amendment was written for muskets!" line, then they should know that the wounds that musket balls cause are fucking horrific compared to those caused by modern ammunition. But hey, newer guns look scarier so they must be worse.

Miles Peterson

kiwifarms.net
And the other 320 being drive-bys in Chicago.
And nearly all of them used handguns, not rifles of any kind.

I've seen the "AR-15s need to be banned because 5.56 is such a deadly round!" argument before, and it just makes me scratch my head in confusion. I'm pretty sure it's way more preferable to be shot with a 5.56 round than with a .303 or a .30-06. And since gun grabbers like to use the "the second amendment was written for muskets!" line, then they should know that the wounds that musket balls cause are fucking horrific compared to those caused by modern ammunition. But hey, newer guns look scarier so they must be worse.
Well, clearly 5.56 is the most dangerous bullet ever made, it's what the army uses in their rifles, therefore it must be super deadly.

The Shadow

The Longest Halloween
kiwifarms.net
These are three very different things. Not to mention one of these things you can’t even carry, it is so heavy.

The stupid bitch can’t even stay on topic throughout one paragraph.
This is ripe for parody.

I’d never realized just how deadly a Glock was until I fired one this week. I traveled to a firing range to work with a professional firearms instructor to see first-hand the danger 1911s pose in civilian hands. In person, the power of these weapons and other single-action revolvers is terrifying. No one should have these weapons without extensive training and licensure.

Last edited:
Tags
None