2019-03-01 Email: The NRA has targeted me, but I won't back down! -

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you look mighty intimidating with that gun, Wu.
That plus your 'virgin stance' is what almost every school shooter ever has looked like.

Reactions: Volvo240
Is he implying that hunting with a semi auto is spray-and-pray? I used a 10/22 to pop rabbits and snakes for years and lined up the shots exactly like I do with my Marlin lever gun.
Probably, it's the same fudd talking points people have had for years but people who hate guns and freedom will point to fudds and say "look these gun owners agree with us lets draft up legislation to ban guns they don't like". It's exactly what happened in bongistan and stralia

Although stralias worse atleast bongs are allowed shitty straight pull AR-15s
banned for looking too much like an assault rifle, this is what happens when people who know fucking nothing about guns draft legislation to ban them.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn Wu, you are attacking gun spergs. You will lose, like normal.

This is moon rocks 2.0 but instead of people who fucking love science, you have crazy mother fuckers who worship a cube of guns.

I legally own a full auto weapon, let me tell you a few things, first of all the ATF finger printed me, it also finger printed anyone whom I trust with said gun. We got back round checks, we had to wait a year almost I had to pay a fee for this, It can not leave the state I'm in (one that allows title 2 things) with out TELLING the ATF where it's going, and for how long, and WHY even. All of that stuff does (short barrel supressors etc) I know the laws because I follow them, because I'm a massive gun sperg who hoards them like John hoards video games and broken down roadsters.

The NRA isn't attacking you, Bri bri lied and got called out.

Also while it's possible to buy a "real" m16 they go for around 30k, yes near the avg salary of the US worker. Not something Jamil would buy to shoot a 7-11 clerk now is it. Fun fact there have been 2 cases of legal owner/d full auto guns used in crime, one of them was a police officer.

It's possible and INCREDIBLY illegal to modify a weapon to go full auto, I will spare the sperging about full auto and how it's a boogy man vs semi or burst but I assure you, full auto isn't the scariest and trust me, no one can afford to feed it lol.

Seriously, with my registered sear gun, a single burst can cost about 7 bucks. Granted, that's still cheaper than my break action single shot big game rifle but I digress.

John is just using the fact a huge public group saw his lies as so underhanded and stupid they needed to step on to boogy man and play the victim.

The reality is gonna hit John again, David would get his shit pushed in by Goliath and I can't wait to see Dana smack John with his own severed cock.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 681293
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1101274591190753280

Single bolt rifle? nigga whut? The only Remington he's used is one to shave his face.
"All the serious hunters I knew looked down on people using semi-automatic weapons. The consensus was it took no skill and was basically cheating."

Oh for crying out loud, not those fucking people. /k/ calls them fudds. They're arguably even worse than your run of the mill gun grabbers, because they are gun owners who they don't care about the rights of others being infringed, only their own. The second amendment isn't about hunting, dickwads.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
No one should have these weapons without extensive training and licensure.
But you know what’s worse than getting nasty comments on Twitter? Being in a mass shooting. America had 323 of them last year, including three in our schools. That’s why I will never back down from the NRA on reasonable, common-sense gun safety legislation.
Wait, so we want to... train the mass shooters? I never understand why they think safety courses will interfere with someone trying to commit a murder.

"All the serious hunters I knew looked down on people using semi-automatic weapons. The consensus was it took no skill and was basically cheating."

Oh for crying out loud, not those fucking people. /k/ calls them fudds. They're arguably even worse than your run of the mill gun grabbers, because they are gun owners who they don't care about the rights of others being infringed, only their own. The second amendment isn't about hunting, dickwads.
I much prefer the Cenk Yugur "Ohhh, I thought you were such a tough guy, learn to fight with your fists I'm so tough not like you tough guy." line. It's a spectacular one if you think about it, because it's Internet Tough Guy to a T, but in the wrong context. They even usually pair that crap with insults to your genitalia/ability to get laid.

Last edited:

Marco Fucko

~~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this is a wonderful time to revisit this classic tweet in light of the current Wu drama
Brianna Wu can dry fire a pistol and then pull two tabs down? Jesus, that is frightening.

And of course she brings up the NRA like it's some massive boogeyman of hard line gun nuts. It's not like they've backed down on most gun regulation and even supported the bump stock ban, but no the NRA and their army of lobbyists and unlimited blood money is literally the only thing preventing "common sense gun control" from passing.
Just wait until Wu finds out the GOA exists.

The Shadow

I am NOT a crackpot.
kiwifarms.net
I think this is a wonderful time to revisit this classic tweet in light of the current Wu drama

View attachment 681419

Edit: I've found more examples of our badass grrrl bragging about this field stripping nonsense.

Unless you hang upside down blindfolded, take your gun apart and put it back together before your nose starts to bleed, I'm not impressed, John.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I've seen the "AR-15s need to be banned because 5.56 is such a deadly round!" argument before, and it just makes me scratch my head in confusion. I'm pretty sure it's way more preferable to be shot with a 5.56 round than with a .303 or a .30-06. And since gun grabbers like to use the "the second amendment was written for muskets!" line, then they should know that the wounds that musket balls cause are fucking horrific compared to those caused by modern ammunition. But hey, newer guns look scarier so they must be worse.
A single musket wound is not worse than the sixty 5.56mm wounds you could inflict in the same twenty seconds.

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just the usual ploy for attention and pitybux from Johnny.

1. Say something stupid online
  2. Get called out and mocked for it
  3. Cry "horsemint!" and "muh life is in danger!"
  4. Wait for the fluff articles and tugboat dollars to roll in.
  5. Realize that Step 4 isn't happening because it's not 2014 anymore and that most SJWs are tired of his shit.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A single musket wound is not worse than the sixty 5.56mm wounds you could inflict in the same twenty seconds.
Smoothbore musket ball wounds were relatively survivable in spite of their large diameter and mass compared to small bore rifle bullets. They were not very high velocity, so after entry, the balls would often follow the contour of bone or muscle instead of smashing straight through like a rifled bullet. And they did not "keyhole" so badly either.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
And nearly all of them used handguns, not rifles of any kind.

Well, clearly 5.56 is the most dangerous bullet ever made, it's what the army uses in their rifles, therefore it must be super deadly.
Man the sheer amount of power my 303 and 30-06 have over the 5.56 is hilarious.

Also try hunting hogs with a bolt action. Here in Texas you need at least an sks to rack up some decent kills. Fudds need to be hanged. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.
Brianna Wu can dry fire a pistol and then pull two tabs down? Jesus, that is frightening.

Just wait until Wu finds out the GOA exists.
I mean they've trained pigs to use joysticks.

The nra helps the goa so much by directing attention away from them.
Unless you hang upside down blindfolded, take your gun apart and put it back together before your nose starts to bleed, I'm not impressed, John.
It's a real major pain to do that, huh?

Tags
None