2019-03-01 Email: The NRA has targeted me, but I won't back down! -

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know i've posted the story before but fun fact, for that insane lie and (sadly some fudds say this) semi auto has no sporting use in huting.

Aside it's very handy birding use (seriously I turn my self into a walking German 8.8 towards a flock of grouse with my auto 5) many states allow a back up weapon of semi auto or have some pistol hunting.

I've taken a white tail with a 10mm Glock (same as my daily carry) I've also hunted dangerous game, and had my rifle malfunction, mind you it was 80+ years old made by a bunch of drunken vodka fueled slave labor so shame on me for trusting it to work, and defended myself with my semi auto hand gun.

I think Wu is gonna run from this pretty soon as the old tweets will haunt him like always, and I'm sure some of his real fan boys will be angered how dare he even touch a 'salt riflu guns R badz.

Diane Feinstien may have have no idea of fire arms, and muzzle swept a room of people also with a super rich husband leting them larp as a useful human. But she has got elected and has a (while I shudder to even think of this horror) uterus.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Is he implying that hunting with a semi auto is spray-and-pray? I used a 10/22 to pop rabbits and snakes for years and lined up the shots exactly like I do with my Marlin lever gun.
Good sir, you are lying, mkay. Martine kever guns are Nazi-German made machine-grenade-guns, and looked like this

I know your nazi code words too. Popping sneks and bunnies? More like exploding elementary schoolers.

The Shadow

Knows, the Shadow does.
kiwifarms.net
Smoothbore musket ball wounds were relatively survivable in spite of their large diameter and mass compared to small bore rifle bullets. They were not very high velocity, so after entry, the balls would often follow the contour of bone or muscle instead of smashing straight through like a rifled bullet. And they did not "keyhole" so badly either.
However, in their day it was less likely the wound would kill you and more likely an infection or other complication.

• Agree
Reactions: polonium

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
John has easily spent 10x more money buying Nerf guns and accessories in the last five years than the amount he has spent on range fees, real firearms, and ammunition in the last 40 years of his life.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Politicians who have been trying to ban guns for decades are still completely clueless. The 1994 Crime Bill that included that lovely assault weapon ban proves it. The politicians picked guns out of books and magazines that looked scary and put them on the naughty list. These same idiots would have a stroke if they realized that any common deer rifle is considerably more powerful than the guns they want banned.
You sure about that? 7 x 64 and the 7,62 x 51mm Nato assault rifles use arent so different in Power, and the lovely g3 i had in the army could pump out alot of those.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You sure about that? 7 x 64 and the 7,62 x 51mm Nato assault rifles use arent so different in Power, and the lovely g3 i had in the army could pump out alot of those.
Since this is a place to tismo out about fire arms.

The g3 is a battle rifle. Not a copy of a proper assault weapon, like an AK or AR pattern. Part of being a real 'salt weapon is the size of the round, not a full power 3 line cart like the x51 nato. A x51 nato like that G3 is lot more powerful and 308 or 3006 is quite common for game esp in the US. In europe rounds dirivated from their mil uses or sharing caliber as well. I recently learned the bullet that killed the most elephant is the brit 303 in fact. Jesus old hunters had some brass balls.

556/223 is what an AR shoots and in my state (and many others) it's illegal to use to hunt because it's too small to be humane. Yet some how it can blow a hole in a bank vault and then sheer a childs limb off, when it suits the gun grabber to say so. The x39 famed in AKs is a wonderful round for deer and hunting. Infact there's a great CZ made bolt gun for just this in states that don't allow semi auto hunting.

Even more fun fact since I love the smell of my own farts, hot loaded 10mm like I use hunting is even hotter and that's just a boring old glock like John can field strip in his sleep upside down while reciting the entire epic of beowulf from memory. Because Missippi.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Since this is a place to tismo out about fire arms.

The g3 is a battle rifle. Not a copy of a proper assault weapon, like an AK or AR pattern. Part of being a real 'salt weapon is the size of the round, not a full power 3 line cart like the x51 nato. A x51 nato like that G3 is lot more powerful and 308 or 3006 is quite common for game esp in the US. In europe rounds dirivated from their mil uses or sharing caliber as well. I recently learned the bullet that killed the most elephant is the brit 303 in fact. Jesus old hunters had some brass balls.

556/223 is what an AR shoots and in my state (and many others) it's illegal to use to hunt because it's too small to be humane. Yet some how it can blow a hole in a bank vault and then sheer a childs limb off, when it suits the gun grabber to say so. The x39 famed in AKs is a wonderful round for deer and hunting. Infact there's a great CZ made bolt gun for just this in states that don't allow semi auto hunting.

Even more fun fact since I love the smell of my own farts, hot loaded 10mm like I use hunting is even hotter and that's just a boring old glock like John can field strip in his sleep upside down while reciting the entire epic of beowulf from memory. Because Missippi.
SO what would 7.92 x 33mm short be?

blackboots

Made for walking
kiwifarms.net
This whole thread is showing the culture divide in states of America. MA already has one of the strictest of all 50 states on gun laws and brags about it all the damn time. Every time nearly any national "anti-gun" bill comes out, it's from MA. Wu doesn't intend to do anything about guns or even that seriously fear-monger. She just has to look like she's walking the walk and talking the talk same as everyone around her. She doesn't want to win, she just wants money ala Palin.

Even if the irony gods did institute her for the epic lulz it would give us all, she would happily take NRA money the second it was offered, and never do anything to help anyone on any side of anything. Except maybe censorship. "No talking about guns, dat's harassment yo." Disguise both criticism of gun laws and criticism of gun rights as being the same thing so "no side wins" and everyone is miserable.

By all means, point and laugh at her, but if you take her seriously, I'm gonna have to point and laugh at you too.

DatSpicyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Real talk, why do so many people confuse semi-automatic with automatic? Semi-auto is anything that isn't a musket or some revolvers. Semi-automatic means no manual action is required after each shot. The only reason revolvers aren't semi-auto is because they move to the next round via mechanisms inside the gun. If you want gun regulation, at least know what the fuck you're talking about.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole thread is showing the culture divide in states of America. MA already has one of the strictest of all 50 states on gun laws and brags about it all the damn time. Every time nearly any national "anti-gun" bill comes out, it's from MA.
That's assuming Brianna is aware of this fact, but all evidence suggests that she doesn't know or really care to know. For someone who once dabbled with political science in college and even interned in DC, Brianna is painfully ignorant of all things relating to government. She probably can't even tell you what a House representative does.

DatSpicyBoi

kiwifarms.net
For all the anti-gun spergs like her who go on and on about "scary" rifles......

One of the most common firearms around when the Founders drafted the Constitution, the only guns the gun grabbers think you have even a remote chance of legally owning, the Brown Bess musket, is a .75 caliber weapon..... exceeding the current ATF definition of banned "destructive device" weapons by a cozy one-third margin...... but ignorance like that is to be expected.
They licensed cannons back in the day. The only gun regulation they had was not to leave a specific type of gun out overnight because it could start a fire. Other than that, all weapons could be bought as easily as candy. Notice they didn't have mass shootings back then either. Maybe it's time we returned to form.

I don't get why revolvers wouldn't be considered semi-auto. Sure, it's a big trigger pull, but it's still just repeated trigger pulls, unless it's a single action (The thing where you gotta cock the hammer yourself). But don't most revolvers do all that in the trigger pull?

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For someone who once dabbled with political science in college and even interned in DC, Brianna is painfully ignorant of all things relating to government.
She has a habit of saying the things she's going to do when she gets voted in are things she will have literally no way of doing. Which exhibits a double level of delusion, which to be fair is about the level she's usually operating on.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They licensed cannons back in the day. The only gun regulation they had was not to leave a specific type of gun out overnight because it could start a fire. Other than that, all weapons could be bought as easily as candy. Notice they didn't have mass shootings back then either. Maybe it's time we returned to form.
James Madison, said you can own a battleship and have as many cannon as you want. Before 1934 there was no licensed, you just got a cannon that simple. As the 2nd said it should be.

There were laws against natives and blacks on owning fire arms. The only gun laws. I love mentioning that to progressives when it comes to shootings when they bring out the "no mass shootings before X date" often it falls under a time people were banned on ownership on one reason that being race, not criminal record, political/relgious ideas.

I don't get why revolvers wouldn't be considered semi-auto. Sure, it's a big trigger pull, but it's still just repeated trigger pulls, unless it's a single action (The thing where you gotta cock the hammer yourself). But don't most revolvers do all that in the trigger pull?
Funny enough there is a semi auto revolver. But that's another nerd story I'll spare you, unless you want I'll be happy to expand.

Because the function of semi auto is the powder charge also cycles the action. Revolvers the entire charge goes to pushing the bullet out the front. You get 5% at most more energy that way. While there are DA/SA actions as well. It's not the round doing it so it's not semi auto.

Miles Peterson

kiwifarms.net
Real talk, why do so many people confuse semi-automatic with automatic? Semi-auto is anything that isn't a musket or some revolvers. Semi-automatic means no manual action is required after each shot. The only reason revolvers aren't semi-auto is because they move to the next round via mechanisms inside the gun. If you want gun regulation, at least know what the fuck you're talking about.
Most people don't know anything about guns, the gun control movement deliberately conflates the two, and media aids and abets said conflation.

If only more people had seen under siege, then this won't have happened.

On a practical level, there's no significant difference, and most of the gun people I know will consider them to be one and the same as far as actual usage goes. The technical difference is that a semi-automatic firearm is different in that it is self loading. Pulling the trigger not only fires a round, but the gun also uses the recoil or gas expansion of that round to chamber the next round, reset the hammer, etc, so the only thing you need to do to fire another round is squeeze the trigger. on a revolver, the next round is moved into firing position (dunno if "chambered" is the right term) as you squeeze the trigger, and once the hammer falls, then nothing happens until you squeeze the trigger again.

• Agree

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has a habit of saying the things she's going to do when she gets voted in are things she will have literally no way of doing. Which exhibits a double level of delusion, which to be fair is about the level she's usually operating on.
Wu has the same view of politicians as a toddler does. He thinks that once you get a seat in office, you become some God-Emperor who can change laws on a whim.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino