2019-03-01 Email: The NRA has targeted me, but I won't back down! -

DatSpicyBoi

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Using a Remington single shot to hunt with? Unless you land that shot you're fucked because it's got a poor aim, it's clunky, and by nature of it being a gun, it's loud. Some bucks can really mess you up and bears can kill you. John expects me to believe these "NRA instructors" would tell him to put his life on the line because it's more challenging? Do you know what else is even more challenging? Using a combat knife. Why don't you just go back to that if you want to be challenged? Christ, Wu is making my brain melt.
Lots of the biggest game rifles are single shot, or double rifles if you can afford. Nature of powerful weapons cycling them is stressful. It's also why you carry a back up, or better yet have a second.

Wu's probably pure shit at duck hunt because she's used to pointing nerf guns at a shrieking homosexual chink and that's the be all end all of his firearm understanding.

Some people like more challenge hunting, and eschew firearms for bows (mind you modern X bows are fucking rifles 100 yards or less, both in power and velocity if anything an X bow during bow season is cheating far more than a semi auto in rifle season) others spear hunt still. No instructor ever would tell you to hunt above your skill level, put yourself in danger or others. That's like rule number one of anything you do, don't make yourself in danger or others.

John, what are the 4 basic rules of firearm safety since you keep wanting to educate us? Notice he's dropped this after a REAL woman called him out.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John, what are the 4 basic rules of firearm safety since you keep wanting to educate us?
That is absolutely a reasonable question to ask any self-identified firearms expert. I'm a casual user at best, and I can recite them on demand. They are drilled into my damn brain.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Using a Remington single shot to hunt with? Unless you land that shot you're fucked because it's got a poor aim, it's clunky, and by nature of it being a gun, it's loud.
I agree that it's loud. Everything else makes no sense.

Between this and the semiauto thing, you're making my brain hurt.

blackboots

Made for walking
kiwifarms.net
That's assuming Brianna is aware of this fact, but all evidence suggests that she doesn't know or really care to know. For someone who once dabbled with political science in college and even interned in DC, Brianna is painfully ignorant of all things relating to government. She probably can't even tell you what a House representative does.
Granted, she seemed to think that rocks "dropped to earth from the moon" would cause 60x the damage of nuclear bombs, so banking on her knowing anything is a long shot, but you said yourself, she dabbled in the scene before, and she wanted to use Milo to tard cum gamers out of money too. She doesn't have interest in government, just money for saying the "current climate."

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Granted, she seemed to think that rocks "dropped to earth from the moon" would cause 60x the damage of nuclear bombs, so banking on her knowing anything is a long shot, but you said yourself, she dabbled in the scene before, and she wanted to use Milo to tard cum gamers out of money too. She doesn't have interest in government, just money for saying the "current climate."
Pretty sure he said that a rock "dropped" from the moon would have the power of hundreds of nuclear bombs. Sounds much more dire than sixty.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino