2019-03-07 Campaign Letter: The race for 2020 starts TODAY -

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
What's the backstory on this? Why is John so desperate to pretend he's not a tranny? I thought I remembered at one point that he was trying to latch onto the mentally ill community more directly.
John caught himself between two lies: That he is a TRUE and HONEST natal woman in a heterosexual marriage and also a member of the LGBTQI6 community. Anytime he talks about coming out or being discriminated against due to queerness he's referring to how hard he's had it as a bisexual woman.

Is it fucked to hope she wins?
I desperately want him to win just on the off chance the media finds his parents for an interview.

I would donate to his campaign if it guaranteed getting to see mommy and daddy holding a picture of john, complaining of how their son scammed them on a business loan to pay someone to chop his ding dong off.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I desperately want him to win just on the off chance the media finds his parents for an interview.

I would donate to his campaign if it guaranteed getting to see mommy and daddy holding a picture of john, complaining of how their son scammed them on a business loan to pay someone to chop his ding dong off.
That would be hilarious.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the backstory on this? Why is John so desperate to pretend he's not a tranny? I thought I remembered at one point that he was trying to latch onto the mentally ill community more directly.
John is an insecure little shit trying to run away from a lifetime of failure and disappointment.

Besides that? I don't think John really likes trannies. Even back on Susan's Place, he was adamant that a transitioned person shouldn't be considered trans and that it was acceptable to hide your identity from partners.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John caught himself between two lies: That he is a TRUE and HONEST natal woman in a heterosexual marriage and also a member of the LGBTQI6 community. Anytime he talks about coming out or being discriminated against due to queerness he's referring to how hard he's had it as a bisexual woman.
Cause Lord knows, noone has it more rough than bisexual women.

And I have to say, with every passing month, Johnnyboy looks a little more like OPL.

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
<<First Name>>, today is a HUGE day for our campaign.
[NPC intensifies]
Code:
Greetings <INSERT_USERNAME_HERE>, today is a HUGE day for our campaign.
We STRONGLY recommend you to vote for our political party, the <<Leftist Political Party#453E_Bb>>;
When we'll win, we will make sure to implant the newest software in you, developed by yours truly.
and remember:
#include <stdio.h> 
void (braindead) {
          int (liberal, left-wing, jubilee, urmom);
          if liberal = 2000, exec "i'm very proud of my personal acheivements!";
          if left-wing #00000F, exec prog Black history month.lua;
          for urmom (
                      trusting.c++)
          if lose.exe exec "drumpfpocalypse.c++
           return 0 
} 
return -1

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
John is an insecure little shit trying to run away from a lifetime of failure and disappointment.

Besides that? I don't think John really likes trannies. Even back on Susan's Place, he was adamant that a transitioned person shouldn't be considered trans and that it was acceptable to hide your identity from partners.
I thought a lot of troons were like that. They want everyone to pretend that chopping off their peepee makes them a True and Honest Woman.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought a lot of troons were like that. They want everyone to pretend that chopping off their peepee makes them a True and Honest Woman.
It's not just that, it's also crabs in a box I think, lots of trannies don't like each other because it takes lime light from them, jealousy they pass better etc etc.

Regardless of how people feel about trans, they are one messed up group and their own worst enemies.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Nah, the Troon scene has gone way beyond that, where they do legitimately see themselves as an identity separate and superior to Cis Women.

If there's one bit of credit I'll give to John, is he does legitimately insist he's a True and Honest womanfolk.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In addition to his view that transpeople shouldn’t admit to being trans, it defeats his “I’m a woman in tech/Gamer Girl/girl who loves cars and motorcycles” angle. Even if he came out now, he’d have to admit we were right all along.
It’s obvious anyway and hilariously last election cycle the NYT “mistakenly” said Wu was a trans candidate. They “corrected” it by saying “Wu identifies as a woman.”
The Rat King mostly identifies as “transwomen” instead of “female” because it helps them win the oppression olympics. Not that any of them pass anyway. Most of them hate women anyway, and especially transmen because they pass better.

Tags
None