2019-03-07 Campaign Letter: The race for 2020 starts TODAY -

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Wu brings up the garbage game they made years ago to say "Look! I'm a software engineer!". Has Wu not done anything else software related since?
That was one of my favorite parts.

All John did was wiggle a cursor across the screen after pulling up a 3D model for a game that's long past development.

Near the start, there's a noticable and awkward break from John speaking about Democrats to speaking about himself and his (adopted) family.

This campaign video has a lot of stereotypical qualities you'd see in other campaigns, but the parts where you would expect him to jump back to talking about the Democrat party and he just keeps talking about his grudges create an uncomfortable atmosphere: that atmosphere is enhanced by the muted background music as he fixates on GG. It gives me a Tim and Eric vibe.

As he waxes on about GG, you can immediately see the "Wu" on the poster behind him, and then the clip of one of his interviews starts playing and the camera zooms in on Wu's husband: an Asian guy. Are you trying to tell us something, John? I feel like you are, but I can't make it out.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he'll hire a competent political agent to help run the campaign and provide critique on his image and all that. I doubt it since he "got so close" last election and suspect he'll try to stumble his way into again, but maybe the loss gave him a chance for some self-reflection.... probably not tho lol

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he'll hire a competent political agent to help run the campaign and provide critique on his image and all that. I doubt it since he "got so close" last election and suspect he'll try to stumble his way into again, but maybe the loss gave him a chance for some self-reflection.... probably not tho lol
Can you imagine what would happen if someone tried to tell John he was wrong about something?

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine what would happen if someone tried to tell John he was wrong about something?
I’m sure 99% of political anyone’s in Massachusetts know that Wu is a train wreck. She probably hired someone who will sign off on everything she does, but will demand payment up front and do nothing the rest of the campaign (but make sure to attend her goofy “scrum” meetings and make sure appointments are on iCal!).

• Agree
Reactions: AprilRains
Tags
None