2019-03-07 - Complaint against Rekieta Law: "Mr. Rekieta mocks you as a pro se litigant" -

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn between being annoyed on behalf of the poor clerks who have to deal with this incessant shit and amused at the autistic flailing.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Took me a second to realize who A.C. was. This is fucking great!
He will never, I repeat, NEVER learn to leave things well enough alone.

I look forward to sanctions.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
I'm torn between being annoyed on behalf of the poor clerks who have to deal with this incessant shit and amused at the autistic flailing.
I'm not too annoyed on their behalf... it literally says that they did not even bother to investigate anything. Nick is an outside party and has every right have an opinion, so they summarily denied the complaint. If anything they probably thought it was amusing.

I am curious whether it is customary, when someone files a complaint against a particular lawyer, for them to CC their response to that lawyer in question... or whether they found the complaint amusing enough that they did so as a favor.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I am curious whether it is customary, when someone files a complaint against a particular lawyer, for them to CC their response to that lawyer in question... or whether they found the complaint amusing enough that they did so as a favor.
They always tell you, they have to because a complaint was made against you and you have a right/need to know about it.

In my jurisdiction it comes in the same big scary envelope with "[state] Bar Association, Office of Disciplinary Counsel" on the outside that you get if the bar actually decides they want to start fucking with you (you only get mail from them if bad shit's happening). I feel bad for Nick because that means he's had at least two "oh shit" moments for nothing.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
They always tell you, they have to because a complaint was made against you and you have a right/need to know about it.

In my jurisdiction it comes in the same big scary envelope with "[state] Bar Association, Office of Disciplinary Counsel" on the outside that you get if the bar actually decides they want to start fucking with you (you only get mail from them if bad shit's happening). I feel bad for Nick because that means he's had at least two "oh shit" moments for nothing.
That makes sense. I figured that they would at least tell him that there had been complaints and the result of their investigation, but I wasn't sure whether they'd normally disclose who complained or specifically what the nature of their complaints was.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Lol, turns out that the first amendment is a real thing and you can't discipline a lawyer for having naughty opinions, or publicly discussing a public record.

Oh shame of shames, he "uses comedy and drinks alcohol" lol. This lady has never been around lawyers, about half of what goes on other than work is drinking and cracking jokes.
Can confirm, I used to work a law firm for a few years (not as a lawyer or anything though.) and there was this guy who owned the place who would show up at night just to drink throughout the night.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
For a minute I thought this was a different lolsuit and A.C. was Apostrophe Coconuts.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
Lol, turns out that the first amendment is a real thing and you can't discipline a lawyer for having naughty opinions, or publicly discussing a public record.

Oh shame of shames, he "uses comedy and drinks alcohol" lol. This lady has never been around lawyers, about half of what goes on other than work is drinking and cracking jokes.
This is what happens when people get all of their legal knowledge from law and order.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino