2019-03-07 - Complaint against Rekieta Law: "Mr. Rekieta mocks you as a pro se litigant" -

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, turns out that the first amendment is a real thing and you can't discipline a lawyer for having naughty opinions, or publicly discussing a public record.

Oh shame of shames, he "uses comedy and drinks alcohol" lol. This lady has never been around lawyers, about half of what goes on other than work is drinking and cracking jokes.
Especially Maddox's lawyer.
The drinking but not so much the jokes.

Chapterhouse

kiwifarms.net
May Ya-Hoo-Uh curse this evil and racist judge who made this decision. It's clear he hates God's chosen people. Oy vey

Last edited:
Reactions: wabbits

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Laughing at internet shit over a glass of scotch" being the sum total of my personality?
Semper Fi, Rekieta Law. Semper Fucking Fi.

Joking aside, I have to wonder as to the point of this.
So the whole bit is "lawyer who breaks down the legal aspects of internet fistfight shit while drinking", yeah?
And you have tried to issue a legal complaint against said lawyer for drinking and giggling at internet legal shit, right?
To a legal branch that has, at best, tenuous authority over the matter, as he has neither engaged in it, nor been involved as a legal professional with any of the involved parties, to my knowledge.

Legal Kiwis correct me, but as I understand it, this an a professional ethics committee, charged with determining whether people within the profession have conducted themselves appropriately with regards to matters of law. Rekieta has been retained by none of the involved groups, nor has participated personally, nor has any relevance to the ongoing feud as anything but a bystander.

I mean, cmon. If I didn't know the people involved were this stupid, I'd accuse Nick of filling it himself for a laugh.
This is like going after the LegalEagle guy for meth distribution because he did an episode on Better Call Saul.

Even Odder

Identity Scarmblin' Ramblin' Chan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, turns out that the first amendment is a real thing and you can't discipline a lawyer for having naughty opinions, or publicly discussing a public record.

Oh shame of shames, he "uses comedy and drinks alcohol" lol. This lady has never been around lawyers, about half of what goes on other than work is drinking and cracking jokes.

This is one of the many reasons I Love Nick. Always feels like hanging at a Pub with the lads. I feel like I'm the friends of the main character in "Good Will hunting"

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought that A.C. meant Asterios Kokkinios, but I just watched Nick's stream about this letter, and I realize that it happens to be another person in New York with the initials A.C.

Also, he showed the written out form on his stream and in addition to it clearly being a chick's handwriting, they also checked "Ms" on the top of the form.

So even though it isn't Maddox or Mental Jess, they still both suck.

Edit: Also realized that Kokkinos doesn't start with a "C".
LOL

Last edited:

Indrid Cold

phone's ringing
kiwifarms.net
I think it might be worthwhile to make a subforum/thread specifically for the impending tidal wave of complaints coming to us from Minnesota.
Yeah, and make sure you scan them BEFORE you wipe your ass with them, Null! It won't change the content much, but it might make the documents easier to read.

...and may your insides rot with pestilence. :story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino