2019-03-15 - Christchurch Complaints -

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
Military style semi-automatic and assault rifles and bump stocks not any other type of guns there's a lot of hunters in New Zealand they aren't messing with the hunters.
Can you find a universal definition of "Military style", the definition was changed in New Zealand in 2009 and 2012.

Two years down the road what if they decide that a pistol grip or having a detachable magazine is military style? Unfortunately however well meaning these implementations are they are a slippery slope that will be taken advantage of by people to push their own agenda in the future.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How on earth do you know it's a lie. Presumably someone in the police got it from his devices? How can you tell any poster here wasn't him?

Only high powered military guns have been banned for not military not regular guns. No one need that shit for defense.
Fuck you're dumb. Why would anyone believe the pigs?

'High powered military guns'? What a fucking exceptional statement. If 'high powered military guns' have been banned, why hasn't my deer sniper rifle in .300 Win Mag been banned? I could take a member of genus Suidae from a kilometre away with my baby.
however well meaning these implementations are they are a slippery slope that will be taken advantage of by people to push their own agenda in the future.
The 'military styled semiautomatics' shit is totally meaningless political horseshit. This is why gun laws in NZ used to basically be controlled by gun-enthusiast police officers who took on the job for their local area.

Unfortunately, banning actual decent human beings from owning guns has become a thing that political scum want to push, and careerist woman police officers have become a thing too, so this happy balance has been disrupted, with worthless cunts and faggots who don't know fuck all about guns or shooting them or hunting with them interfering with our rights. We'll see how this works out for them.

Last edited:

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
Can you find a universal definition of "Military style", the definition was changed in New Zealand in 2009 and 2012.

Two years down the road what if they decide that a pistol grip or having a detachable magazine is military style? Unfortunately however well meaning these implementations are they are a slippery slope that will be taken advantage of by people to push their own agenda in the future.
LOL you people are living in an alternative reality there is no agenda and no one is going to fucking care "down the road".
New Zealand obviously has a way better quality of life than the USA. Affordable often free health care, much cheaper education, way less pollution, first world everything, Way less crime. The last mass shooting was in 1990. Really the only other one ever that wasn't a family anilation thing or Maori versus Pakeha in the 1800s. No one has any need for the kind of weird agendas you fantasise about in the USA. Those things don't exist anyway they're just moronic conspiracy theories no one really gives a rat's ass about your guns anywhere apart from stopping you for doing shit like this. Newsflash it isn't 1791 and a little group of you can't overthrow the govt with a few guns if they go rouge which is what the second amendment was meant for.

Fuck you're dumb. Why would anyone believe the pigs?

'High powered military guns'? What a fucking exceptional statement. If 'high powered military guns' have been banned, why hasn't my deer sniper rifle in .300 Win Mag been banned? I could take a member of genus Suidae from a kilometre away with my baby.

The 'military styled semiautomatics' shit is totally meaningless political horseshit. This is why gun laws in NZ used to basically be controlled by gun-enthusiast police officers who took on the job for their local area.

Unfortunately, banning actual decent human beings from owning guns has become a thing that political scum want to push, and careerist woman police officers have become a thing too, so this happy balance has been disrupted, with worthless cunts and faggots who don't know fuck all about guns or shooting them or hunting with them interfering with our rights. We'll see how this works out for them.
You're a dumbass conspiracy theorist kook. It's going to work fine because no one needs that shit and NZ doesn't need a mass shooting every week like the poor USA. FYI I am an American.
Why wasn't your what banned? Are you living in New Zealand? If so you have to give them back voluntarily. Or give the police an easy way to arrest you if your wanted for some other crime basically. And it's not "the pigs" banning them it's the government. Really no one needs that stupid shit unless they are a nutter and the police will just be able to arrest gang members who don't give them back easier when they find them in possession. Those that hand them over to the govt are going to be paid for them.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
LOL you people are living in an alternative reality there is no agenda and no one is going to fucking care "down the road".
New Zealand obviously has a way better quality of life than the USA. Affordable often free health care, much cheaper education, way less pollution, first world everything, Way less crime. The last mass shooting was in 1990. Really the only other one ever that wasn't a family anilation thing or Maori versus Pakeha in the 1800s. No one has any need for the kind of weird agendas you fantasise about in the USA. Those things don't exist anyway they're just moronic conspiracy theories no one really gives a rat's ass about your guns anywhere apart from stopping you for doing shit like this. Newsflash it isn't 1791 and a little group of you can't overthrow the govt with a few guns if they go rouge which is what the second amendment was meant for.

You're a dumbass conspiracy theorist kook. It's going to work fine because no one needs that shit and NZ doesn't need a mass shooting every week like the poor USA. FYI I am an American.
Why wasn't your what banned? Are you living in New Zealand? If so you have to give them back voluntarily. Or give the police an easy way to arrest you if your wanted for some other crime basically. And it's not "the pigs" banning them it's the government. Really no one needs that stupid shit unless they are a nutter and the police will just be able to arrest gang members who don't give them back easier when they find them in possession. Those that hand them over to the govt are going to be paid for them.
I'd rather live in the United States where they actually have these amazing things called Freedoms than some shit hole country that tells it's people they're going to turn their government into a dictatorship in the disguise of a democracy all in the hope of protecting it's people. Here's hope you'll never have to protect yourself because you're obviously a soy consuming faggot.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
Only high powered military guns
Rate me autistic and late but this statement just niggles me way too much. "Military guns" as in "assault rifles" generally fire intermediate cartidges that are in fact low powered. They have less powder and fire smaller rounds that are not as long range as a full sized rifle round. Hunters of anything bigger than a fucking rabbit carry more powerful rounds in their guns than virtually everyone in the military. Here's a size comparison for you just to nail it in.

The middle one is what the military rifles use. The far right is the hunters cartridge. &Get slightly educated on shit before you just spew buzzwords and support restricting your own freedoms fucktard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino