2019-03-15 - Christchurch Complaints -

SaysWho

kiwifarms.net
How is watching a guy kill people spreading or promoting hate? It's an historic document, it's no more hateful than videos of Nazis bombing London.
Especially considering this is such a novel event, with the tables being turned and all - how often to we ever get to even the scores? The first terrorist attack by the filth perpetrated in Oz was 150 years ago at Broken Hill, that's how long they've been butchering us - touche, I say!

Pepito

Star of Famous TV Show "Pepito and his Cartel"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations, Null. The FBI now considers you a terrorist.
Just now? He has been visited by the feds in the past. Also those are empty treats. I fail to see how it can "inspire" anyone into this shit. They say that so the people doesn't outrage and question how bad their job really is.

mindlessobserver

kiwifarms.net
"The spread of the video could inspire copycats, said CNN legal enforcement analyst Steve Moore, a retired supervisory special agent for the FBI.
"What I would tell the public is this: Do you want to help terrorists? Because if you do, sharing this video is exactly how you do it," Moore said.
"Do not share the video or you are part of this," he added."

"Do not share the video or you are part of this," he added."

Congratulations, Null. The FBI now considers you a terrorist.
More like a retired FBI agent doing a performing monkey routine on CNN for beer money. If the FBI is interested in the farms it would only be to see if this dude had an account here. Which is unlikely considering a white nationalist edgelord form 8chan /pol/ would most likely be mocked mercilessly.

Be funny if they actually did try to shut us down though. Everyone here is probably autistic enough to fight it all the way to clarence Thomas' front porch. Professional enough to help pay for it too. Shine on null you crazy guy.

Notan Alte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbpJ5EAQvlQ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, the only thing the Kiwis can do is block the Farms, which I heard they've already done along with 4chan/8chan, but anyone using those sites is savvy enough to use an VPN, so it's a bit useless.
Rumor is that they're blocking it on the DNS level, so it's very easy to bypass the block, even without using a VPN. For anyone who knows someone who's having trouble connecting, follow these guides:
Win: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10
Mac: https://serverguy.com/kb/change-dns-server-settings-mac-os/
Linux: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/128220/how-do-i-set-my-dns-when-resolv-conf-is-being-overwritten/163506#163506

Use the DNS servers 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 OR 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. First is cloudflare, second is Google. Cloudflare is said to sometimes break
and google is google. Pick your poison.

PS, null your auto formatting changed "is" to "il in the link, you made me screenshot it.

Last edited:

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null extradition to NZ when? You know that god has a sense of humour when the founder of Kiwi Farms ends up doing time on the Kiwi Farm.

Shitposting aside, I wouldn't mind the actual file being taken down. All the spergs downloading it is interfering with our quality on-topic threads. Let them go to liveleak or whatever, or download the torrent. I know, muh free speech and all, but I think the internet has it covered already.

Last edited:

kimb_jo

Back in the 00s...
kiwifarms.net
Rumor is that they're blocking it on the DNS level, so it's very easy to bypass the block, even without using a VPN. For anyone who knows someone who's having trouble connecting, follow these guides:
Win: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10
Mac: https://serverguy.com/kb/change-dns-server-settings-mac-os/
Linux: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/128220/how-do-i-set-my-dns-when-resolv-conf-is-being-overwritten/163506#163506

Use the DNS servers 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 OR 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. First is cloudflare, second is Google. Cloudflare is said to sometimes break View attachment 695590 and google is google. Pick your poison.

PS, null your auto formatting changed "is" to "il in the link, you made me screenshot it.
You could also just enable DNS over HTTPS in Firefox.

buymygame

kiwifarms.net
... muslim scum do this shit and worse every damn day in every corner of the globe and it's always just business as usual ...
... this is supposedly a tragedy of major proportions & gets as much coverage as 9/11, but for all the wrong reasons! ...
Cool sock account you got there.

But it gets so much focus because this is a part of the world where these sorts of things aren't suppose to happen. You don't hear about every little boy gang raped on a bus, every woman having acid thrown in their face, every kid mag dumping into another kid probably because its common in other parts of the world.

What's going to make the headlines, something common or something not so common?

Lookyhere

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long before CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Huffington Post, etc... blame Trump and/or his supporters. They are probably all getting their talking points on the same page right now. "This is the world in 2019 during a Trump administration. The hate that Trump and his supporters project on the entire world are a direct precursor to these types of events."

You know the Fake News is upset that they can't show this video. They are all saying, "damn think of how many clicks we would get if we could only show this." Since they can't show it, they don't want anyone to see it. They soon will push it right to the line that they are able to and show as much as their lawyers tell them is acceptable with things blurred out and it will be on a loop for several days while they bash the 1/2 of the country that does not fall in line with their views.

Last edited:

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
I never got the whole "don't say the shooter's name" or "don't share the video of the event" things. This is a fucking massive event that needs to be discussed, not Harry Potter. There's no reason to tiptoe around the shooter's name or DFE about them, none of that shit poses immediate public danger and even forwards the conversation about what happened in some cases.
I always thought the "Don't say the shooter name" is kind of a deadname thing. Like, if you deadname, people won't get inspired to try that for their own fame and/or let fangirls send him love letters or money if he's sent to jail. Don't let him get 'famous' and all that.
It's a nice try, but no attempt can completely stop this sort of thing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino