2019-03-17 - New Zealand Police: "We would like to preserve any posts and technical data including IP addresses, email addresses etc" -

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
He says that but he also pops off a few shots in a driveby after leaving the first mosque and I don't think those dudes were Muslims.
He wasn't about targeting Muslims. He was about targeting everyone that wasn't of European racial origins because he was obsessed with the "great replacement theory". He cries like Elliot Rodgers over all immigrants that aren't white in his 82 page document. I mean there's a passage about him "sobbing in agony" over it that reads like My Twisted World only not as funny, since he never throws drinks at anyone or squirts them with a super soaker full of orange juice. He said he only chose Muslims because he thought they were the group that would get the least sympathy.

Solzhenitsyn

pls pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said he only chose Muslims because he thought they were the group that would get the least sympathy.
Then he's an even bigger tard than I thought. How does he not realise that there's nothing the media and left-wing governments like more than slobbering over how mean whites are to the religion of peace? It's free woke points. Virtually any other race would have been better.

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
Then he's an even bigger tard than I thought. How does he not realise that there's nothing the media and left-wing governments like more than slobbering over how mean whites are to the religion of peace? It's free woke points. Virtually any other race would have been better.
Apart from working at a gym and traveling around the world they say he didn't really interact with people other than like 8Chan. HIs reference for his personal trainer gym job turned out to be some online friend he had never met or actually worked for when the cops tracked that down.

Actually I think I might have just read that on a different message board about the job reference though so might not be true. Can't find a link. Kind of fits with his endless references to memes and internet slang though.

In other news I keep reading "the incel forum Kiwifarms" on multiple news articles about Tarrant. 😂

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He said he only chose Muslims because he thought they were the group that would get the least sympathy.
I don't know why anyone takes seriously a manifesto from an 8/pol/ shitposter even if you don't take the whole being a mass murdering cunt thing into consideration. The obvious reason to pick a group like that is they're visibly different and there are actual buildings you can pick that are guaranteed to have a whole bunch of them and they're likely to be unarmed. It's why you pick a school or a gay nightclub or a black church or even a country music concert (although Paddock was apparently concerned solely with kill count).

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why anyone takes seriously a manifesto from an 8/pol/ shitposter even if you don't take the whole being a mass murdering cunt thing into consideration. The obvious reason to pick a group like that is they're visibly different and there are actual buildings you can pick that are guaranteed to have a whole bunch of them and they're likely to be unarmed. It's why you pick a school or a gay nightclub or a black church or even a country music concert (although Paddock was apparently concerned solely with kill count).
I think the sole reason the NZ government is taking it seriously is because it begs for copy cats, outlines reasons why their MUST be a large number of copycats etc. outlines reasons why they must kill little chilren to protect their ow children etc....it's such a stong worded attempt at what they call "radicalization" of others. He's a pure terrorist not a suicidal typical disaffected white kid just looking to take some people with him cause he's angry at his pathetic life. A terrorist because it was a nutty extremist political statement and a strong "call to action" to other nutters saying they must do it for the future of white kids with pictures at the end of adorable white blond children.

Reactions: 3119967d0c

House Rules

kiwifarms.net
"Will definitely consider what you have said. "

From the time I worked in an office, in this context, I think this means you ruined that guys week.
Nah he;'s using cutting edge police tactics, specifically designed to not provoke the deranged incel, who is clearly one kiss-less virgin day away, from going rouge.

Reactions: 3119967d0c

Fashy Airship

Baron's Aircrew
kiwifarms.net
ProtonVPN is run by the same people who run ProtonMail, and ProtonMail is not secure in the slightest. If you're really paranoid about privacy, I'd recommend a cheap VPN provider that actually keeps as few logs as possible.
Be wary of cheap VPNs they are not a silver shield. If they disagree with your sites visited they can pass them on. For people in certain European countries this can mean imprisonment on thought-crime offenses.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn't you? Killing a bunch of people makes a deep impression.

Reactions: House Rules

GethN7

Pederasts Should Be Gassed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null, seems someone from NZ accused me of being full of shit on them going full 1984 trying to block access to this site:

I asked for clarification as to WHY I was wrong, but given they signed up to Medium to basically drive-by diss me over that article I wrote explaining things for NZ citizens who couldn't access KF and they claim to be from there, I doubt I'm going to get a response.

GethN7

Pederasts Should Be Gassed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms seemes to have been unblocked on the skinny and Vodafone 4g network. I have been able to access without a VPN for about 2 weeks.
Well that's actually informative. If I could get more information on all ISPs and domains that are and aren't blocked, I'll update my article accordingly.

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
Well that's actually informative. If I could get more information on all ISPs and domains that are and aren't blocked, I'll update my article accordingly.
I hadn't checked on this thread for a while , it was a pain in the ass using a VPN fuck I hate those I am not a robot things, I wish I could help trying more ISP's but those two are all i have, if I get a chance to try a different ISP I will and update.

Reactions: GethN7
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino