2019-03-26 Campaign Email: urgent: i really need your help -

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We are off to an AMAZING START to winning in 2020. We have a team of political professionals and EVERY DAY we are meeting with voters, building a killer field operation and giving the people of Massachusetts a voice.
But, as the first quarter of 2019 draws to a close, we need your help! Not only do I have a team that needs to be paid, we also need to show strong fundraising numbers so people know we're serious about winning.

We've spent the first quarter investing heavily in our campaigns foundation. We're building something special, but NONE OF THIS CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT YOUR HELP.
Can I count on your support?
Bri

Shenmue3

kiwifarms.net
When I saw the subject line I immediately thought someone was messing with Wu's campaign emails and sent something stupid. No way the Wu crew would actually send an email with an unprofessional subject line all in lower case to prospective voters, right?

Wrong. They did exactly that. Really sells how "urgent" it is.

An Ghost

Of foreskins past
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I saw the subject line I immediately thought someone was messing with Wu's campaign emails and sent something stupid. No way the Wu crew would actually send an email with an unprofessional subject line all in lower case to prospective voters, right?

Wrong. They did exactly that. Really sells how "urgent" it is.
View attachment 707188
I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up in people’s spam folders. Reminds me of the scams where people call up grandmothers and claim their kid is in the hospital.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll go ahead and throw Brianna some freebie fundraising advice:

There is a list of about 150 words that you are advised to never use in the subject of your emails to donors because it will get caught by most spam filters or we've just been conditioned to ignore them. "Urgent" is, I think, #2 or #3 on that list.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net

There is a list of about 150 words that you are advised to never use in the subject of your emails to donors because it will get caught by most spam filters or we've just been conditioned to ignore them. "Urgent" is, I think, #2 or #3 on that list.
Unless her donors have whitelisted the emails, that word and many others you said will normally get caught up in filters. Here is a site that gives them to you:

https://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid...ltimate-List-of-Email-SPAM-Trigger-Words.aspx

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Godzilla of tech ladies and gents.

Remember hes gonna save us ssl cyber hack proof votes.

And cant even send emails that get to the idiots who hork for him.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
With all this begging I do wonder if Wu remembers they still have an active Patreon that collects $500 a month.
Sure compared to the other GG grifters Wu probably has the lowest amount from an inactive Patreon but it's still $500 a month without even updating since 2015.

Does Wu ignore it incase they scare the people still donating off? seems like pushing a petreon to get more money would be a smart choice.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
With all this begging I do wonder if Wu remembers they still have an active Patreon that collects $500 a month.
Sure compared to the other GG grifters Wu probably has the lowest amount from an inactive Patreon but it's still $500 a month without even updating since 2015.

Does Wu ignore it incase they scare the people still donating off? seems like pushing a petreon to get more money would be a smart choice.
Why bother when fundraising for a campaign will make you WAAAY more spending money.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That dwindling Patreon doesn’t pay for cross country trips to gaming conferences for political scampaign “fundraising” nor new iMac computers nor video recording equipment (all things he’s done with campaign funds).

Brianna Wu aka John Flynt is a scamming piece of shit. This whole scampaign is to feed his narcissism and funnel funds into personal trips and electronics.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That dwindling Patreon doesn’t pay for cross country trips to gaming conferences for political scampaign “fundraising” nor new iMac computers nor video recording equipment (all things he’s done with campaign funds).

Brianna Wu aka John Flynt is a scamming piece of shit. This whole scampaign is to feed his narcissism and funnel funds into personal trips and electronics.
It almost doesn't sink in because it comes in over time, and gets frittered away on so much nothing, but the scampaign has almost consumed a quarter of a million dollars so far. When you put it in those terms, it just boggles the mind. Between Frank and randos on Twitter, 200K has been spent on nothing except shit to keep a lying tranny entertained and having some sort of self worth.

Imagine the good that money could have done if it were given to a local food bank or used to rescue abused animals. It really is enough to make you mad on the internet.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think there's more to it than that. Frank actually seems to like politics and enjoys stringing together lefty platitudes. And of course he's the one who does the amateur art projects seen in the campaign ads.
Free trips are a nice bonus, but I think themain reason Frank's willing to fund this is because he enjoys playing with his Politician Barbie.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It almost doesn't sink in because it comes in over time, and gets frittered away on so much nothing, but the scampaign has almost consumed a quarter of a million dollars so far. When you put it in those terms, it just boggles the mind. Between Frank and randos on Twitter, 200K has been spent on nothing except shit to keep a lying tranny entertained and having some sort of self worth.

Imagine the good that money could have done if it were given to a local food bank or used to rescue abused animals. It really is enough to make you mad on the internet.
It also really goes to show you for as much as liberals and leftists claim to be smart and morally superior they’re so easily duped by someone claiming to be one of their own much like religious fanatics, hardcore republicans, etc. everyone is fucking stupid.

Brianna/John’s lies and scams are obvious to anyone with the ability to think critically. I know it doesn’t help the mainstream media isn’t going after this but the proof is still out there in the FEC reports and this thread.

If he wasn’t a scamming narcissist, he would have started a PAC and donated to real progressives that have a shot at winning AND flipping a district from red to blue.

This is all about making John popular, though.

RIPMr.Terry

kiwifarms.net
We are off to an AMAZING START to winning in 2020. We have a team of political professionals and EVERY DAY we are meeting with voters, building a killer field operation and giving the people of Massachusetts a voice.
But, as the first quarter of 2019 draws to a close, we need your help! Not only do I have a team that needs to be paid, we also need to show strong fundraising numbers so people know we're serious about winning.

We've spent the first quarter investing heavily in our campaigns foundation. We're building something special, but NONE OF THIS CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT YOUR HELP.
Can I count on your support?
Bri
Literally and figuratively, the elevation of that "voice" seems to be one of the most if not the most undesirable scenario.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Literally and figuratively, the elevation of that "voice" seems to be one of the most if not the most undesirable scenario.

I thought Manhands McHorseFace just ran in the midterms? Anyone seen a filing for anything in 2020, or have they moved onto scamming without even registering to run, now?

Tags
None