2019-04-10 DSP Got Married - Replacing the Gorilla Munch mascot put us on the bad timeline.

How long will it last?

• 6 months

Votes: 190 30.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 84 13.7%
  • 3 years

Votes: 27 4.4%
  • until DSP's death at 60

Votes: 164 26.7%

• Total voters

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I haven't been on Kiwi for months so I am late as fuck and kind of drunk but it really doesn't surprise me how few repercussions there were for this. He grifted people and got married. I guess well done Phil nailing this one down. I mean, she's a cheater and your wedding was sadder than Kailyn's courtroom affair but hey - you sure showed someone, I guess. I wonder if he knows Panda doesn't give a shit. She sure as hell dodged a bullet.

My only regret is not identifying Kat's ring so I can see who he loved more. I apologise if this has already been covered but for once I was busy with life.

Greed never dies.
I think there were more repercussions than usual for Phil. It was by no means enough to ruin him or anything, but he experienced a patreon hit and some of the smaller paypigs seem to have jumped ship. I think it also contributed to some of his mod drama, and there were a few posts on his forum complaining about it that were quickly silenced.

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allegedly he was at the mall and saw the jewelry store was going out of business and had stuff 80%. Phil couldn't pass up a deal like that with the Tut money in his pocket so he proposed to her right on the spot. What better place to propose than under a big "going out of business" sign.
The best way to pay is in cash, we get that money right away. That's gonna go right to the bankruptcy payments.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I had a thought.

What if he married Khet so he can get money from mother for taxes?
Also, according to dsp, he did not pay for the wedding ring, his mom did.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Haunter

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I had a thought.

What if he married Khet so he can get money from mother for taxes?
Also, according to dsp, he did not pay for the wedding ring, his mom did.
Hmm...

I thought he specifically told the story of seeing the jewelry store having a going out of business sale, rings were 80% off, and Phil bought one and proposed.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Hmm...

I thought he specifically told the story of seeing the jewelry store having a going out of business sale, rings were 80% off, and Phil bought one and proposed.
He specificly mentioned what was he spending money on, ring wasnt on the list. Its in the video.
He only payed for a belt, a tie and a pair of shoes. "Everything else, my parents paid for"

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
He specificly mentioned what was he spending money on, ring wasnt on the list. Its in the video.
He only payed for a belt, a tie and a pair of shoes. "Everything else, my parents paid for"

So are we to believe that Phil was on his weekly day off, saw the 80% off sale, called his parents, and they sent him money to buy the ring last autumn? He probably used the Tut money to buy it. Since it was months ago he can claim innocent, but he did say he bought the ring. It doesn't matter if it was $10 or $1000, he bought it.

Also, was the tie he bought a clip-on? Who tied it for him? If you don't own a tie it's a pretty good chance you don't know how to tie one.

Fandase

Shubiddy Bubiddy
kiwifarms.net
Funny for shits and giggles I checked the public records in both Washinton and Bridgeport and his marriage licence does not come up and the only family listed for him is his parents Linda and Dave. Why is his wife not listed I wonder, are they actually married or was this just another grift for the pigroach.

Last edited:

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Funny for shits and giggles I checked the public records in both Washinton and Bridgeport and his marriage licence does not come up and the only family listed for him is his parents Linda and Dave. Why is his wife not listed I wonder, are they actually married or was this just another grift for the pigroach.
If you want to imply DSP didn't actually get married, tather than checking "public records" check vital records. "Public records" never include marriage certificates.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
are they actually married or was this just another grift for the pigroach.
Anyone who thinks DSP showered, dug up some rings and a dress from somewhere, and put on a suit just for a grift is autistic. There's no sensible explanation for it other than he really did want to lock down his current girlf- I mean, current wife.

MarineN*423543

kiwifarms.net
WHY DOES SHE LOOKS LIKE 20 YEARS OLDER THAN DSP?
also this might end in dsp with even less money, and im ready to laugh all the way

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks DSP showered, dug up some rings and a dress from somewhere, and put on a suit just for a grift is autistic. There's no sensible explanation for it other than he really did want to lock down his current girlf- I mean, current wife.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino