2019-04-10 Email: i am so proud -

Shenmue3

kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone,

Frank here, Brianna's husband. I asked if I could give you an update on our race in my own words.

I want to tell you why I'm so proud of Brianna, and why we're so well positioned to win in 2020.

Brianna's the strongest person I've ever known. She never backed down when Steve Bannon and Gamergate went after her. It was really hard seeing the woman I love get a daily barrage of death and rape threats, while getting bricks thrown through our windows.

But, she didn't just stand her ground, she decided to take that conviction and run for Congress. I know Bri will fight as hard for you in Washington as she fought for women in the tech industry. Oil companies have representation in Washington. So does Wall Street and the billionaire class.

Don't you deserve someone on your side--fighting for you?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

CHIP IN $5 NOWCHIP IN $25 NOW
CHIP IN $50 NOWCHIP IN $100 NOW
CHIP IN $500 NOWANOTHER AMOUNT

We don't take donations from corporations because WE DON'T REPRESENT THEM. We're counting on your help and your support. For us to win in 2020, we must continue building our team.

Can we count on your help?

Thank you. Let's win this,

Frank (Brianna's husband)

----
EDIT: Just noticed the "from" on the email and had to share.

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

Able and willing to say the N-word
kiwifarms.net
She never backed down when Steve Bannon and Gamergate went after her. It was really hard seeing the woman I love get a daily barrage of death and rape threats, while getting bricks thrown through our windows.
All of Steve Bannon and Gamergate, too? Wow, she must be important. Also, I don't recall bricks getting thrown, when did the lore get that upgrade? Has she been claiming that and the Bannon thing for a while? That seems new...

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's with him sending all his campaign emails with all-lowercase subject lines now? It doesn't get people's attention, it just makes it look even more like spam.

• Agree
Reactions: thejackal

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
I’m still a little behind on my Wu, but wasn’t the brick thing confirmed to be fake?

Also, lolol, you’re never gonna win.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. He might as well just add in the bit about her ducking into cover from GamerGate snipers.

Truly hilarious Frank, but not as hilarious as thinking about that burly hunchback pegging your little Asian ass with a strap on. I bet you wished he didn't cut his dick off and have doctors stretch it inside out, huh Frank? Then you could enjoy the real deal again.

Edited for autocorrect bullshit.

Last edited:

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of Steve Bannon and Gamergate, too? Wow, she must be important. Also, I don't recall bricks getting thrown, when did the lore get that upgrade? Has she been claiming that and the Bannon thing for a while? That seems new...
Sometimes I like to joke about people discussing GamerGate like they're Holocaust survivors. But holy shit, bricks through windows? That's what happened to Jews in Europe before it was socially acceptable to cram them into cattle cars.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
I can’t stop laughing at “Biranna’s husband frank)” :story:

Someone got an iPad to the head. Also, if John/Brianna stood up to gamergate and Steve Bannon (remember he fake claimed he had to leave his house) why are both still around and why is John still crying about them?

Also, how can you resurrect gamergate to MA-8 voters? Of course, this isn’t for MA-8 voters really. It’s for John’s asinine twitter followers who are the only ones giving him money at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: Opiophile
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino