2019-04-28 - Russell Greer: After 2 weeks in development, hopefully, it's been worth the weight -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GaurdedRisk

Veteran of the Great Skeleton War
kiwifarms.net
I understand he has a disorder or two but honestly this is the laziest attempt at a signature I've ever seen.
I could use my bad hand, be upside down, drunk and stoned out of my mind, yet my signature would still somehow be better suited at identifying my name than this.
He makes such an effort to make a "R" and a circle, yet everything else is just a straight line.
Does he think that having a bad signature is a compliment?
Like he misinterpreted the jokes about doctors handwriting?
For the life of me I cannot understand how any intelligent being can create this when actually giving effort.
What's even more worrying to me is that he plants it proudly on his emails, as if to say to the whole world; "BEHOLD, the glory of my writing skills!"
Greer, next time for my sake and everyone else please just use adobes shit digital generator.
No one is ever gonna take you serious with that ball of scribble.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, placing any bets on how long it'll take Mr. Greer to file a proper lawsuit?

He'll have to actually get his shit registered and accepted before he can do anything. In the end he's going to spend more money trying to take down a post that isn't hurting him (no one else is going to buy your song, Russ) than he'd ever make... especially because of his own incompetence. Just like every other lawsuit he's tried.

I am curious to see if he'll bother suing someone he isn't trying to fuck. It might be that he's willing to try and take it out on Null since he's so steamed about us laughing at him.

Last edited:

deodorant

Smoochie
kiwifarms.net
Nice try, Null, but everyone knows Fair Use = "You can use it as long as you pay me a fair settlement."

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net
"Also, please do not publish my email onto your site."

Does Russ really think that if he asks nicely Null will comply with his wishes? Or maybe he thinks that since he's "dropped the hammer" now on Null that he'll be super duper scared. Thanks for the lulz Russ, you're a tier 1 lolcow.

GaurdedRisk

Veteran of the Great Skeleton War
kiwifarms.net
"Also, please do not publish my email onto your site."

Does Russ really think that if he asks nicely Null will comply with his wishes? Or maybe he thinks that since he's "dropped the hammer" now on Null that he'll be super duper scared. Thanks for the lulz Russ, you're a tier 1 lolcow.
It's even funnier when Null's made headlines for ignoring the exact same requests time and time again even when it came to GOVERNMENT officials!
Sure thing Russ, just for you I won't post em bb cakes.

Slimy Time

Fuck the belt, I'm coming for that head.
kiwifarms.net
"You have until Monday, the 29th, to comply."

Lol does he really think within 24 hours, on a weekend, is what the courts consider prompt?
Listen, you don't have that paralegal training that Russel Greer has, you need to go to law school and get on his level okay? He only lost those lawsuits because the judges are ableist bigots. You can't understand the love Greer has for Taylor Swift which transcends all boundaries. you need to get...alright, I can't type this garbage anymore.

Get fucked Greer you sue happy sack of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.