2019-04-28 - Russell Greer: After 2 weeks in development, hopefully, it's been worth the weight -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I understand he has a disorder or two but honestly this is the laziest attempt at a signature I've ever seen.
I could use my bad hand, be upside down, drunk and stoned out of my mind, yet my signature would still somehow be better suited at identifying my name than this.
He makes such an effort to make a "R" and a circle, yet everything else is just a straight line.
Does he think that having a bad signature is a compliment?
Like he misinterpreted the jokes about doctors handwriting?
For the life of me I cannot understand how any intelligent being can create this when actually giving effort.
What's even more worrying to me is that he plants it proudly on his emails, as if to say to the whole world; "BEHOLD, the glory of my writing skills!"
Greer, next time for my sake and everyone else please just use adobes shit digital generator.
No one is ever gonna take you serious with that ball of scribble.
I'll have you know that Russ got a gold star for that signature, and he was assured repeatedly that it was every bit as good an effort as the other kids made!
He'll have to actually get his shit registered and accepted before he can do anything.
He has at least 3 copyrights. Why I Sued Taylor Swift, Safari Ride, and You Deserve A Better Life.

I don't see a copyright for the I Don't Get You song, but I don't know that he hasn't filed it. It'd take a while to get through the process, so he could've filed for it and just not had it approved yet. Any possibility that's why he was stalling on the release date?

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, placing any bets on how long it'll take Mr. Greer to file a proper lawsuit?
I bet he never files a lawsuit. He doesn't have the guts. Russel has never gone up against anyone like Josh.

Nobody has (well, nobody that has succeeded, anyway) While others cave to the pressure, Null remains consistent and stubborn in his position. It's quite refreshing to see someone who refuses to back down in this era of outrage culture and DMCA abuse, threats, etc.

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet he never files a lawsuit. He doesn't have the guts. Russel has never gone up against anyone like Josh.

Nobody has (well, nobody that has succeeded, anyway) While others cave to the pressure, Null remains consistent and stubborn in his position. It's quite refreshing to see someone who refuses to back down in this era of outrage culture and DMCA abuse, threats, etc.

He's gone up against legal teams far beyond anything Null can bring to bear. Taylor Swift didn't "cave." Ariana Grande did not "cave". Neither one 'backed down.' Both BTFOed Russ. Russ is not afraid of suing people because he's so dumb that he thinks he's a genius with slam-dunk cases.

If he doesn't sue Null it will be because, thus far, he's only tried to drag his wank-material into a courtroom with him when they refused to suck you know him his what.

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's gone up against legal teams far beyond anything Null can bring to bear. Taylor Swift didn't "cave." Ariana Grande did not "cave". Neither one 'backed down.' Both BTFOed Russ.
I know, I was talking more generally.
Russ is not afraid of suing people because he's so dumb that he thinks he's a genius with slam-dunk cases.
Even so.. I don't know, I just can't see it.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
He's gone up against legal teams far beyond anything Null can bring to bear. Taylor Swift didn't "cave." Ariana Grande did not "cave". Neither one 'backed down.' Both BTFOed Russ. Russ is not afraid of suing people because he's so dumb that he thinks he's a genius with slam-dunk cases.

If he doesn't sue Null it will be because, thus far, he's only tried to drag his wank-material into a courtroom with him when they refused to suck you know him his what.
The one thing Null has going for him that they didn't is that he knows who Russell is. There was a disproportionate response (in terms of money and effort) to Russell's lawfare because Tay and Ariana didn't know who the fuck he was and their legal teams respond with maximum force to anyone who fucks around. Null knows to ignore Russ until he gives him proper service, or presents a pro-se case that makes it past the first review... And that hasn't happened yet.

Slimy Time

Fuck the belt, I'm coming for that head.
kiwifarms.net
The one thing Null has going for him that they didn't is that he knows who Russell is. There was a disproportionate response (in terms of money and effort) to Russell's lawfare because Tay and Ariana didn't know who the fuck he was and their legal teams respond with maximum force to anyone who fucks around. Null knows to ignore Russ until he gives him proper service, or presents a pro-se case that makes it past the first review... And that hasn't happened yet.
If he files it pro-se, it's going to be like that appeal he made before which was dismissed. Full of conclusory statements (which iirc from a Rekieta stream, are ignored by the judge) and he is going to pull a Melinda Leigh Scott and not state a claim upon which relief may be granted. It's going to be victory numero seis for Null if he does file a lawsuit.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net

The fanboying for Noll aside, yes. This is basically how I feel regarding the situation. Except for the part about not filing. He's definitely going to waste all sorts of money when he could be spending the money he earns from scrubbing toilets on Taytay merch. Taylor might actually be impressed if Russ started acting like an actual fanboy instead of a screeching psychopath.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I've always been fascinated at how people like this are able to pay for legal teams, lawsuits, etc., with no discernable avenues of substantial income....
Legal teams? This dude is pro se all the way. All it costs him is his time, which is worthless anyway, and the filing fees, which admittedly hurt him dearly as they cut into his hooker fund.

PKRules

kiwifarms.net
Legal teams? This dude is pro se all the way. All it costs him is his time, which is worthless anyway, and the filing fees, which admittedly hurt him dearly as they cut into his hooker fund.

Didn't think about that part, "pro se." Still, it's the numbing perception when batting 0.00 and he still hasn't figured out the problem...being him. I mean this guy is a 1,200,000th best-selling author on Amazon.... :ow:

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FACT: KiwiFarms is actually paid for by celebrities grateful that Null distracts their stalkers.

Major funding for this website was provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the Coalition for the Prevention of Celebrity Stalkers, Autism Speaks, the Taylor Swift Fan Club, and the annual financial support of viewers like you. Thank you!

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ' signature looks like when you have to sign for a purchase on a grocery store electronic pad and it only captures 1/3 of what you wrote.

Have you seen Russhole's hands? With freakish mongo hands like that it must be nearly impossible to write in a legible fashion. Finding gloves that fit properly must likewise be nearly hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.