2019-04-30 - Campaign Email: "They won't stop this. It's up to us." -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised the Brianna let Frank run spell check on this email. Looks like no glaring errors.

Reactions: 1 person
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
I really don't follow Wu beyond the alerts for this forum when new threads are created. The way that Wu words these messages is obnoxious as all hell. It is lazy, transparent and melodramatic. It seems like its about time Wu accepts that pretending that he has been legitimately threatened can only go so far and that most people don't care. A legit internet harassment victim could probably take their experience and use it for push for legislation, but Wu's experiences really aren't that bad and tbh, from what I've seen, he sorta wanted it so he could take things to this level. Idk, I guess I sorta see it as ironic that Wu is mirroring his biggest threat, DN, in that everything is just so manufactured here and only a complete dope would buy into his garbage.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't follow Wu beyond the alerts for this forum when new threads are created. The way that Wu words these messages is obnoxious as all hell. It is lazy, transparent and melodramatic.
Thats just the word. Wu is actively trying to create a melodramatic narrative of her life and "struggle" that out of touch techphobic boomers in denial might think sounds awfully scary and serious despite the whole thing literally spiralling out from one guy sending nasty tweets to her five fucking years ago.

Her whole existence is built around creating and maintaining the story of "A glamerous and successful tech savant business woman* is unjustly attacked and threatened by an evil nazi nerd conspiracy seeking to murder her as an example to all uppity women, and despite the danger to her life is strong enough to endure and win against the violent bigots thus inspiring all the women of the world" and she obsessively ties everything she says and does to this in the hopes that it makes her rich and famous and able to silence all those evil people who laugh at her

It really does take a rare specimen to actively aspire to become fodder for a lifetime original movie.

*I bold "woman" here because despite the amount of asspats she would get for being openly trans, Wu is absolutely fanatical about being seen as a RealTrueOriginal Woman in her story as shown by her rage when a puff piece accidentally noted her trans identity

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
So did he lay out any sort of plan on how he plans to use the FBI to nullified the first amendment?
Rights are given to the people by the government and the government has the power to revoke those rights for anyone if the government chooses.

I have a black trans-friend in law school who told me this, he's never wrong, Wu knows her stuff.

Reactions: AprilRains
Tags
None