2019-04-30 - Campaign Email: "They won't stop this. It's up to us." -

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This shit he's trying to pull reminds me of the RAVE act. Remember that shit? In the late 90's/early oughts there was such a scare about ravers & ecstasy that they passed this law whereby if somebody got caught with drugs at a party, the owner of the land that party was on got the brunt of it. It got so nutty that bouncers would take away your glowsticks or masks & even admonish you for liquid dancing! Glowsticks were likened to drug paraphernalia & even my folks demanded I explain myself when they saw a glowstick in my room at the time. There was even this perception among the boomers of the time that you had to be on drugs in order to get your hands flowing like that.

Of course, all this nonsense with raves & dancing was found to be grossly unconstitutional and handily dismantled in court.
I think John's trying to tap into that sorta ignorant frenzy here. He needs people even more outta touch & paranoid than he is.
He can try all he wants, but I doubt this shit would hold up in court any better than that 90's ban on dance paraphernalia.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Lmfao, a special division of the FBI to handle.....anime forums.

Has John lost his marbles finally? I guess this might appeal to his exceptional base that doesn’t understand tech or the internet but holy shit is this incredibly stupid.

Yeah let’s waste FBI resources on some incels who post edgy things on the internet vs oh I don’t know, Islamic terrorists?

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This shit he's trying to pull reminds me of the RAVE act. Remember that shit? In the late 90's/early oughts there was such a scare about ravers & ecstasy that they passed this law whereby if somebody got caught with drugs at a party, the owner of the land that party was on got the brunt of it. It got so nutty that bouncers would take away your glowsticks or masks & even admonish you for liquid dancing! Glowsticks were likened to drug paraphernalia & even my folks demanded I explain myself when they saw a glowstick in my room at the time. There was even this perception among the boomers of the time that you had to be on drugs in order to get your hands flowing like that.

Of course, all this nonsense with raves & dancing was found to be grossly unconstitutional and handily dismantled in court.
I think John's trying to tap into that sorta ignorant frenzy here. He needs people even more outta touch & paranoid than he is.
He can try all he wants, but I doubt this shit would hold up in court any better than that 90's ban on dance paraphernalia.
It’s not just him. People like him have turned into everything people hated about the Moral Majority. All they did was swap Christ for the feelings of women and minorities.

In Flynt’s case, I imagine him being the equivalent of some prick running around saying that rock and roll is the devil’s music and it’s causing a rise in satanic sacrifices. That’s Flynt, except he’s screeching about cripples running websites.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's much strategy here from Wu. He probably saw Frederick's name pop up on Twitter, which caused his lizard brain to remember the one time Hotwheels told him that he's not really important, and now he's decided to use this new platform to try and get back at that damn cripple for triggering him.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
John and Sargon both live in an internet bubble and don't realize that normal people don't know what shit like 8Chan are and don't care.
People hear shit like "8chan" and just know they're listening to some autistic Internet nerd sperging about shit nobody cares about. At least if you're babbling about shit like Daily Stormer or Stormfront they know it sounds pretty Nazi-ish.

neurotypical

vaginal_boogers
kiwifarms.net
The video on supportbrianna.com is seriously the most cringy political video I've watched, and that's taking into account Hillary and Sanders.
>My fake family kicked me out when they learned I am a faggot.
>I create mediocre videos games. Here is screenshot for proof.
>I want medicare and sweet moneys for all.
Can you be more emotional than that? No real arguments whatsoever. 🙄

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino