2019-05-07 - Campaign Email: "One Million Species" -

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
He's had a donate button on his blog for nearly a decade. Gotta love how he's not changed at all in all that time.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets any votes, let alone wins. I doubt it, but given how crazy the Left seems to be, I can see it happening. It's scary to think about.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's had a donate button on his blog for nearly a decade. Gotta love how he's not changed at all in all that time.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets any votes, let alone wins. I doubt it, but given how crazy the Left seems to be, I can see it happening. It's scary to think about.
Maybe I'll vote for him for the lulz.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
He got something like 23% of the vote last time, beating at least one other primary challenger. The suggestion seemed to be some of the votes came from 'anyone but Lynch' crowd, some came from 'it's a 'woman' so 'she' gets my vote' crowd, some honestly mistook Wu for a different Wu already in MA politics, and maybe a dozen came from people Wu knew before the election in the area.

At least, I hope those were the reasons, because the idea that any of the 'campaigning' he did, besides mostly being out-of-state, actually got people interested in voting for him just seems ludicrous on the face of it. There must be a few people who legitimately voted for him because some people will vote for literally anything, but it's disheartening to think of the people who looked at the photos, or worse met him in person, and thought 'I agree with what he has to say'. Even if I know that, if you don't know any better, he can sound like he knows what he's talking about and has the politico 'saying nothing while making it sound important with buzzwords' down pat.

TurboNAS

kiwifarms.net
”Oh shit the polar bears are dying, how can I make this all about myself and scam people people out of money from it too?”
Oh shit, the polar bears are thriving, how can I escape the terror of their rampage?

I've seen several different accounts about this problem. It's hard to estimate actual bear populations, but some more recent numbers that can take advantage of decades of tagging and satellite tracking their populations are on the rise. They seem to be adapting to the decreased summer ice pack. So thriving is a bit of hyperbole, but not as much as the dire warnings of Ol' Mississippi John. Further reading: https://polarbearscience.com/2017/02/23/global-polar-bear-population-larger-than-previous-thought-almost-30000/

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino