2019-05-10 - Campaign Email: "Help me protect women’s right to choose today" -

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because what the women of Massachusetts really need is a man in a stained cocktail dress to explain abortion rights to them.

The people on John’s mailing list must be getting really annoyed with him right now. Seems like every main headline of the week gets turned into a begging email all about John and how he’ll fix it when he rules the world.

Is ‘chip in’ an Act Blue template, or John’s terrible attempt to sound like a member of the working class?

Reactions: Sissy Galvez

Exigent Circumcisions

Donate to my Beagle fund.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does a person who can't even have children obsess about abortion so much, i think there might be something deep rooted there lol.
It's the same thing all pro-baby-murderers have in common; they hate human life and want us all killed as expediently and conveniently as possible.

Also, way to campaign for your opponent, John.

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
Good thing abortion will never be necessary for Bryan.
There was one necessary, but it wasn't made so the guy's here.

John you are not a woman
Oh noes. Trannies are the real women nowadays. Imagine if feminists would use the "you are not a woman argument so you cant talk about women's issues" for these larpers. That would be a mess. (Of course that begs the question why can they talk about guy's issues in the first place?)

Lioness

SONICHU QUOTE
kiwifarms.net
treat women as sub-human incubators and criminalize miscarriages
1: It's more dehumanizing to assume women are unable to control themselves and would prefer a fucking abortion as the first precaution over the countless successful prevention options, including paying attention to your cycle and pull-out.
2: You can't criminalize a miscarriage any more than you can criminalize a pant-shitting seizure - a miscarriage is when your body does the aborting all on its own. Whatever credibility this shit may have had is lost with that.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does a person who can't even have children obsess about abortion so much, i think there might be something deep rooted there lol.
Trannies (at least the new breed) are generally like this. Why do you think so many of these weirdos show up to abortion rallies these days?

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2: You can't criminalize a miscarriage any more than you can criminalize a pant-shitting seizure - a miscarriage is when your body does the aborting all on its own. Whatever credibility this shit may have had is lost with that.
And yet Brianna is not the only one shrieking about this re: the Georgia law. Does anyone know the truth of it? I instinctively distrust hysterical panic when it's all coming from the same side. But the outlets that would normally defend this law are oddly quiet about it.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading a report about an experiment several years ago where scientists somehow managed to subject men to the same kind of labor pains as women.

It would be really fucking funny to make Wu go through that experiment - the only reason Wu even takes this stance is because of an idealized view of the matter and, of course, doesn't fucking understand the reality of it. Given how much of a coward Wu is, making them feel like giving birth would probably see a hard 180 (by which I mean they wouldn't ever fucking mention it again).

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading a report about an experiment several years ago where scientists somehow managed to subject men to the same kind of labor pains as women.

It would be really fucking funny to make Wu go through that experiment - the only reason Wu even takes this stance is because of an idealized view of the matter and, of course, doesn't fucking understand the reality of it. Given how much of a coward Wu is, making them feel like giving birth would probably see a hard 180 (by which I mean they wouldn't ever fucking mention it again).
I've heard the closest men can get to labor pains naturally is passing a kidney stone. Just imagine John trying to deal with that afflicting the valley of horrors below his waist.

Tags
None