2019-05-10 - Dominic Vanner: Google Defamation Complaints -

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
That's only because BC keeps voting NDP despite the issues with NDP parties. Canada's Liberals can be good as long as it's not run by a Trudeau.
This is completely true. EVERY TIME for longer then I have been voting (or alive) the NDP would come into power on a wave of union votes (back in the day when unions had a lot of power and social justice didnt exist) and completely fuck B.C.'s economy. They'd be voted out and the 'right wing' party (be that Social Credit or the Liberal Party) would come into power and have to institute years of austerity budgets to try and reverse the damage done to the economy and credit rating which made them unpopular, and eventually BC would bring the fuckin NDP back in cos 'they listen to us' and the same shit happens all over again. And it's happening again right now. The chances of the NDP remaining in power after the next provincial election are slim..

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
The manlet tranny had to whine and beg Google to take the thread off the Internet.

Meanwhile, he sends his army of prepubescent fanboys to weaponize Kiwifarms and make a thread on me.

I guess it's "rules for thee but not for me".
Wether it was his exceptional fans or not who made the thread on you hardly matters. You jacked off and filmed it and called in a bomb threat. You where going to get a thread one way or another.

Ultra-Violence

JMAA
kiwifarms.net
Wether it was his exceptional fans or not who made the thread on you hardly matters. You jacked off and filmed it and called in a bomb threat. You where going to get a thread one way or another.
Yeah, granted that at some point I deserved a thread, but nonetheless it's hypocritical of him to completely take down his thread from Google while I myself deal with my thread. It's just pure schadenfreude when I didn't even end up asking Google to remove the thread on me in the end, because at least I can take criticism unlike the manlet over here.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, granted that at some point I deserved a thread, but nonetheless it's hypocritical of him to completely take down his thread from Google while I myself deal with my thread. It's just pure schadenfreude when I didn't even end up asking Google to remove the thread on me in the end, because at least I can take criticism unlike the manlet over here.
Not sure anything here quite qualifies as criticism honestly.

AutismAwareness

kiwifarms.net
The manlet tranny had to whine and beg Google to take the thread off the Internet.

Meanwhile, he sends his army of prepubescent fanboys to weaponize Kiwifarms and make a thread on me.

I guess it's "rules for thee but not for me".
I actually like watching britbong sperg out on stream but you're one to talk shit. You've raided literally every single stream i've seen of his. You spend hours everyday from what i've seen just trolling his live chat and trying to get in all of his games with endless alt-accounts. It's hilarious but you're probably more autistic than he is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino