2019-06-04 - Neggy Daddy Gets Unmodded -

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
People came into chat today to wish mastersaruwatari6060 (a mod) happy birthday and DSP assumed it was a detractor meme. Bans few. When Neggy Daddy himself appeared and informed DSP of his error DSP unmodded him. I'll update the op with some screenshots in a second.

Fucking lol:

If only he hadn't gotten more attention than DSP. He'd still be a free employee and would still be giving DSP small amounts of money on occasion.

Uh oh... some negativity in the chat today might have been the real reason for the demod:

Apparently there's some arguing over someone that got banned for being in a detractor Discord and Neggy Daddy thinking he got banned for wishing him a happy birthday too.

Last edited:

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
hold up im missing something so im gonna need a question or few answered
whats going on?
Neggy?
and why does phil think happy birthday is a detractor meme

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
hold up im missing something so im gonna need a question or few answered
whats going on?
Neggy?
and why does phil think happy birthday is a detractor meme

"Because this is the LAND OF PHIL and this is MY STREAM

T pose.png

You can only talk about me, interacting about me! If you talk about other people, even if he is my mod, then you get BANNED, okay?"

*Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

"Sounds good?“

SoundsGood.jpg

"Now, let's talk about my gameplay or if you have questions, attach it to a cheer or tip and ask ME, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

17.jpg

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
Da_Chancla made a "Unofficial DSP Detractor" discord and sent a bunch of invites to other detractor discords (Mine, Mighty D's, etc) and I think was putting up a honey pot. He had his fucking twitch linked to his discord profile (Tanky_Tips) so all anyone had to do to figure out if it was him or not was right-click his name and go to Profile to see his linked twitch account to know it was da_chancla.

He entered my discord and I let him do whatever because there isn't anything I'm not afraid of getting out. It's a public discord, I link it in my streams/videos. We have fun.

However, he saw "Dakkysmurf" in my discord, screengrabs it, and sends it to Phil (This is the imgur that Phil linked as "evidence" against Dakky to Saru when they were arguing it out: https://imgur.com/a/KytpAw8 ). It had to have been da_chancla because it was linked in Phil's mod chat, and he is the only mod who was in my discord.

Leafonthewind

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar
kiwifarms.net
Da_Chancla made a "Unofficial DSP Detractor" discord and sent a bunch of invites to other detractor discords (Mine, Mighty D's, etc) and I think was putting up a honey pot. He had his fucking twitch linked to his discord profile (Tanky_Tips) so all anyone had to do to figure out if it was him or not was right-click his name and go to Profile to see his linked twitch account to know it was da_chancla.

He entered my discord and I let him do whatever because there isn't anything I'm not afraid of getting out. It's a public discord, I link it in my streams/videos. We have fun.

However, he saw "Dakkysmurf" in my discord, screengrabs it, and sends it to Phil (This is the imgur that Phil linked as "evidence" against Dakky to Saru when they were arguing it out: https://imgur.com/a/KytpAw8 ). It had to have been da_chancla because it was linked in Phil's mod chat, and he is the only mod who was in my discord.
My biggest question is why bother with the discord? 5 minutes in any of your streams and they'd know Dakky is talking to you. I thought they had the opinion of him like Koz, and just felt he was fun and harmless.

RawEggs

tw.tinf.io/spawnseats
kiwifarms.net
And that folks is why no one likes DSP. That's how he treats a fucking mod and supporter over nothing. who gives a shit where people are as long as people are nice in your Stream? Nazi fuck. DSP's way or the highway. I mod in 5 streamers streams on Twitch and they have none of the problems/traits DSP seems to have. DSP is just an all round toxic asshole.

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
My biggest question is why bother with the discord? 5 minutes in any of your streams and they'd know Dakky is talking to you. I thought they had the opinion of him like Koz, and just felt he was fun and harmless.
What's really strange about it is I started the restream off by mentioning it was Saru's birthday and we should all wish him a happy birthday (because the guy and I have some internet beef). So people took the suggestion and did it and got banned. Phil was laughing about it saying it was so easy to find people repeating the same detractor meme. Could have just been a coincidence, but how would he have known it was a detractor meme when it wasn't talked about during the day stream at all?

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
And that folks is why no one likes DSP. That's how he treats a fucking mod and supporter over nothing. who gives a shit where people are as long as people are nice in your Stream? Nazi fuck. DSP's way or the highway. I mod in 5 streamers streams on Twitch and they have none of the problems/traits DSP seems to have. DSP is just an all round toxic asshole.
Remember when he said "i dont care what you do outside my stream ackackack"?

Leafonthewind

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar
kiwifarms.net
What's really strange about it is I started the restream off by mentioning it was Saru's birthday and we should all wish him a happy birthday (because the guy and I have some internet beef). So people took the suggestion and did it and got banned. Phil was laughing about it saying it was so easy to find people repeating the same detractor meme. Could have just been a coincidence, but how would he have known it was a detractor meme when it wasn't talked about during the day stream at all?
I don't use the site, so I'm not terribly familar, but does the twitch stream show who banned who? I'm kinda curious whether Dave did all the banning or it was one mod in particular. It's also surprising that they banned Dakky, but obviously didn't ban you, despite knowing who you are.

RawEggs

tw.tinf.io/spawnseats
kiwifarms.net
I don't use the site, so I'm not terribly familar, but does the twitch stream show who banned who? I'm kinda curious whether Dave did all the banning or it was one mod in particular. It's also surprising that they banned Dakky, but obviously didn't ban you, despite knowing who you are.
Only mods can see who banned who.

Remember when he said "i dont care what you do outside my stream ackackack"?
Oh yeah hahaha. DSP and his minions are everywhere. They are probably reading this right now.
Hi DSP. You absolute fucktard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None