2019-06-04 - Neggy Daddy Gets Unmodded -

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
Just one of the most pathetic exchanges I've ever seen.

This guy legit sucks Phil off even as he's demodded and Phil still goes on about trust and makes 9000 excuses about being an ignorant idiot. Phil is so paranoid, he wouldn't know a good thing if it was right in front of him because he'd instantly assume it's some shit from a detractor.

As much as I hate people dickriding Phil/who dickrode Phil, I hope this dude had a half decent birthday after he left Phil's stream. I also hope he puts his brain cells to more productive things than moderating Phil's chat in the future.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't use the site, so I'm not terribly familar, but does the twitch stream show who banned who? I'm kinda curious whether Dave did all the banning or it was one mod in particular. It's also surprising that they banned Dakky, but obviously didn't ban you, despite knowing who you are.

As @RawEggs noted, only mods can see it. In the raw chat, it just looks like this:

[00:53] <- @room-id=261767;target-user-id=44190108;tmi-sent-ts=1559710409687 :tmi.twitch.tv CLEARCHAT #darksydephil :mastersaruwatari6060

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I don't use the site, so I'm not terribly familar, but does the twitch stream show who banned who? I'm kinda curious whether Dave did all the banning or it was one mod in particular. It's also surprising that they banned Dakky, but obviously didn't ban you, despite knowing who you are.
Phil did all of the bans, because Saru's unmodding came from unbanning someone DSP banned, which is a apparently a huge no-no for the mods. If DSP bans you, he has to unban you. If you ask the mods for an unban, they'll tell you to e-mail Phil and ask if he was the one who enacted it.

Also not sure how I avoided getting banned. I was banned when someone watched a restream and I had my twitch name on it, but then infinite_55 unbanned me and said so long as I don't break the rules I can stick around. So I just bait Phil with stupid questions about his back or whatever (with no money attached).

Leafonthewind

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar
kiwifarms.net
Only mods can see who banned who.
Damn, that's a shame. Appreciate the speedy response.

It never ceases to amaze me how fast you can go from thinking that Dave is just some ass who sucks at videogames, and then you learn all this weird, dumb covert ops shit, and he comes across as a kinda sped mob boss. The logical part of your brain is screaming "Why are you doing this you fucking alien?" The blood sport loving part of your brain though, has popcorn.

RawEggs

tw.tinf.io/spawnseats
kiwifarms.net
Damn, that's a shame. Appreciate the speedy response.

It never ceases to amaze me how fast you can go from thinking that Dave is just some ass who sucks at videogames, and then you learn all this weird, dumb covert ops shit, and he comes across as a kinda sped mob boss. The logical part of your brain is screaming "Why are you doing this you fucking alien?" The blood sport loving part of your brain though, has popcorn.
Yeah it's quite the rabbit hole. DSP puts a lot of time and effort into his detractors as much as he claims he doesn't.
How do you think he knows all the detractor memes and what people are doing/saying about him?

DSP IS a nazi, the chat is the fatherland. The more you observe the weirder and deeper it gets. Just like the real world I guess. THATS the thing most fanboys never figure out, until they get cucked by him. And all the shady shit Phil does is AFTER stream. He never addresses these things on them. But look at chat before and after a stream. DSP is goutlord.

Leafonthewind

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's quite the rabbit hole. DSP puts a lot of time and effort into his detractors as much as he claims he doesn't.
How do you think he knows all the detractor memes and what people are doing/saying about him?

DSP IS a nazi, the chat is the fatherland. The more you observe the weirder and deeper it gets. Just like the real world I guess. THATS the thing most fanboys never figure out, until they get cucked by him. And all the shady shit Phil does is AFTER stream. He never addresses these things on them. But look at chat before and after a stream. DSP is goutlord.
It's fascinating in it's own right, the pull the pigroach unintentionally has. I found all this back in October thanks to Itsagundam, and I have basically watched or read everything I could find on this. Definitely says there's something wrong with me too though.

I wanted to avoid the Nazi comparison but it is pretty fitting honestly. His chat behaves like a fascist state, the history/narrative constantly changes to justify the newest outrageous action, and even the influence that Phil has on weaker willed individuals, goading them into doing his bidding. Even Gahlf, I honestly thought he'd be gone well before Saru, but he's taken to his bootlicking quite well.

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
And that folks is why no one likes DSP. That's how he treats a fucking mod and supporter over nothing. who gives a shit where people are as long as people are nice in your Stream? Nazi fuck. DSP's way or the highway. I mod in 5 streamers streams on Twitch and they have none of the problems/traits DSP seems to have. DSP is just an all round toxic asshole.
He reacts to drama like a teenage girl would. 'You betrayed me and I don't need you in my life anymore, have a good life!' He's got to be the most entitled person on twitch.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how Phil expects his bus to move with so many people under it.

Here's what he looks like in that driver seat

Nina Hagen

kiwifarms.net
The interesting thing to me is that trusting his mods was DSP's issue. I'll make exception for Kekon and Popsicolo, they've been fairly reliable props for Dave over the past few years, although their moderation of the chat has always been minimal, and now they've all but disappeared. But does that mean that DSP trusts (or considers that he trusts) the rest of that unstable clusterfuck of mods?

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
People came into chat today to wish mastersaruwatari6060 (a mod) happy birthday and DSP assumed it was a detractor meme. Bans few. When Neggy Daddy himself appeared and informed DSP of his error DSP unmodded him. I'll update the op with some screenshots in a second.
View attachment 786284
View attachment 786286
View attachment 786287
View attachment 786290
View attachment 786289
View attachment 786272
View attachment 786274
View attachment 786275
View attachment 786276
Fucking lol:
View attachment 786277
View attachment 786278
View attachment 786280
View attachment 786281
View attachment 786282
If only he hadn't gotten more attention than DSP. He'd still be a free employee and would still be giving DSP small amounts of money on occasion.

Uh oh... some negativity in the chat today might have been the real reason for the demod:
View attachment 786291
View attachment 786292
View attachment 786293
View attachment 786294

Apparently there's some arguing over someone that got banned for being in a detractor Discord and Neggy Daddy thinking he got banned for wishing him a happy birthday too.
View attachment 786297
View attachment 786298
View attachment 786299
View attachment 786300
View attachment 786302
View attachment 786303
View attachment 786304
View attachment 786305
View attachment 786306
View attachment 786307
View attachment 786308
View attachment 786309
View attachment 786310
View attachment 786311
View attachment 786312
View attachment 786314
View attachment 786313
Fucking Phil sounds like a dad trying to talk down his kid. Does he talk to everybody like that? Holy shit.
"You're not a mod because you lied to me". Who does he think he is?
No wonder Phil's chat is so fucking toxic. Happy birthday to Saru I guess.

Zack the ripper

Super villain
kiwifarms.net
i can't get enough of this i wish all the deep plants would get banned , they make his streams tolerable ,
hey phil ban : king of hypocrisy , vote democrat, anything with jake in the name , ban unsubs , ban anyone whos posting frogs
i really wish he would that way chat can see how boring this fuck really is
khet is getting blacked by tevin and jerome

boxybum

kiwifarms.net
This is a bunch of nonsense. Just the whole situation. It's such a meaningless back and forth argument about nothing of substance. These dsp fans have to realize that eventually you are going to get burned by him. He does not give two shits about you and will cast you aside the moment you stop sucking his dick and giving him money.

Tags
None